Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN? 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN? 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN?

4 posters

Go down

Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN? Empty Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN?

Post by Rageldo Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 am

Rohan Philippines has just been launched, it's cool!
Rageldo
Rageldo

Number of posts : 295
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : General of the Philippine Army and Philippine Ambassador to eSouth Africa
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN? Empty Re: Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN?

Post by Sino Kamukamo Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 am

does it have an IP block? I used to play Perfect World when I was in the Philippines but couldn't continue when I went abroad.
Sino Kamukamo
Sino Kamukamo

Number of posts : 26
eLocation : Luzon
eRep Function : Community Builder
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN? Empty Re: Is there anyone here that plays ROHAN?

Post by Rageldo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:08 pm

here's a link about that -http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115105808AAgB4Vx

I hoped it helped, seriously nobody know Rohan? it's new. hehe
Rageldo
Rageldo

Number of posts : 295
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : General of the Philippine Army and Philippine Ambassador to eSouth Africa
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sino Kamukamo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 pm

i know about proxy servers. I tried using one but the one that services the Philippine IP sucks. the lag is too much combined with PW which graphics intensive = bad gaming experience.
Sino Kamukamo
Sino Kamukamo

Number of posts : 26
eLocation : Luzon
eRep Function : Community Builder
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by abzki Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:36 am

me me me me... i play rohan... marea server dekan.. ehehehehe still newb though...
abzki
abzki

Number of posts : 10
eLocation : visayas ephilippines
eRep Function : soldier
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitarour Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

I just look at it, reminds me of WoW and ragnarok online. Razz
Keitarour
Keitarour

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum