Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button () for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Hi from eBIH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from eBIH

Post by Mirza965 on Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello,

I'm here as an ambassador of eBosnia and Herzegovina. We have decided to reopen embassies in order to keep in touch with our fellow countries, and to update you with correct information about events in our country. If you have any questions about us and our work, feel free to ask. :)

Now, allow me to represent current government of eBosnia and Hercegovina, starting with MAY 6th, 2010:

President - kenan008

Prime minister - Enida

MoD (Minister of Defence) - ACO_BRACO

Minister of Economy - Emir Ribic

Minister of Education - mobster1930 & Cyboss

Minister of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) - Sirbeg & iGoogle

Minister of Social Care - buzga & ElectraBiH
Minister of Informations - Admir M

Frequently asked questions:

Q: Whats up with eBosnia?
A: eBosnia is one of smaller EDEN members, with active population of 300 players, more or less. It has one high grain resource region, and 4 regions in total. It is located between eSerbia and eCroatia (no other borders).

Q: How come in some battles you do more damage for PHOENIX/PEACE then for EDEN?
A: That's a bit complicated, but short version would be: a lot of players from eSerbia (and Serbs in general) have eBosnian citizenship. Some of them are even members of eSerbian elite army units (that explains huge damage output).
They do not recognize our EDEN membership, in fact they try to increase their numbers and get more citizenship in an effort to gain political control over the country. Once, their congressmen blocked our MPPs with EDEN members, and the battle for congress repeats every month between eSerbian and other parties.
I guess it is to be expected, since eSerbia has large population that needs to entertain itself. But, official military of eBosnia is always fighting for EDEN.

Q: I want to contact your officials, I need your forum/chat links.
A: You can find community forum here. Come and say "hi" or even open Embassy of your country. Also for chat rooms, public national chat is on Rizon, room #erepublik.ebih.

If you have any more questions about eB&H or something from the Foreign Affairs and The Council of Ambassadors eB&H, just ask at #acouncil.

I wish all the best to your eNation and see you soon :)

Mirza965
Ambassador of eB&H
B&H Foreign Office
eBosnia and Herzegovina

Last edited by Mirza965 on Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirza965

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from eBIH

Post by rockin guy on Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

march 6? so no change? you still have the same president? can he actually run 3x consecutive? Oh and Mabuhay! welcome to ephilippines! XD
rockin guy

Number of posts : 30
eLocation : Visayas, Philippines
Registration date : 2010-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirza965 on Tue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Very Happy MAY 6 my mistake :)
Mirza965

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rockin guy on Tue May 18, 2010 9:18 pm

aww i see! hehe.. well we face the same problems. May we share the same solutions as well! XD
rockin guy

Number of posts : 30
eLocation : Visayas, Philippines
Registration date : 2010-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Jurassic on Wed May 19, 2010 6:14 am

Welcome to ePhilippines! ^_^
John Jurassic

Number of posts : 102
eLocation : Eniwer
eRep Function : Manggagawa
Registration date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rylejed on Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 am

^ what he said. So how has eBosnia and Herzegovina been doing?
rylejed

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirza965 on Fri May 21, 2010 6:36 pm

well living in ebih is very srange and not easy....every day you have 10 serbian trolls who are trying to make you angry and then you get a ban or you get a permanent ban when you have only 2FP....so the truth is that there are some admins which are not doing the job they have...we lost the congres last month and the TO-ers have stolen 200 000 BAM!! and now our economy is Dying..but we got the president place back...so the situation is not very good..but our goverment is doing all they can to end the TO Sad
Mirza965

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum