Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button () for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

UNITY CP Hekter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UNITY CP Hekter

Post by Hekter on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 am

Before Congressional elections, Jelly, Mr. Knoll [Keegan] and I got together to discuss the next President of the ePhilippines. As the last I was aware, Jelly is standing down as President, so Keegan and I stood up to stand as candidates, and planned to run against each other.

However, after the New Age party showed up during Congressionals, I am forced to conclude that we need a UNITY CP to prevent against a possible PTO. If we were to split the vote between two legitimate candidates, we run the risk of a possible PTOer getting into the Presidency. Keegan and I got together, and Keegan decided to drop out of the Presidential race to serve as my Vice President. I thank him and all my supporters and teachers, from Ariel David Buena to Richard Porter, that brought me where I am today in the ePhilippines and the eWorld.

Of course, we live in a free and democratic society--if anyone else would like to run for the Presidency on this forum, you certainly have a right to! However, I feel it best that we only nominate one real candidate for Country President.

What do I stand for? These are the tenements of my campaign:

1. End to the war with Singapore. While it started out as fun, Singapore has taken us too seriously and the 'fun' war has significantly damaged relations in the SEA bloc. If we can get back to that fun atmosphere, I totally support an amusing war with them, but that is currently not the case.

2. Continuing the idea of SEA. I will continue to work with Malaysia and Singapore on a possible SEA national entity, though it may have to wait until later because of the PTOers.

3. Fight the PTOers! We should be ever more vigilant and gather more information on our PTO enemies.

4. Increased international relations. Things have been a bit quiet on this front in the past few days, and I hope to at least establish closer ties with our northern neighbor Taiwan. United we stand, divided, we fall!

5. Support the immigration of active people into the Philippines. We have received several interested parties, and I look forward to integrating them into ePhil's society :)

While this looks a bit thin, I assure you that there is a lot of work to be done this month--especially with our neighbors! I can only hope for all your support going into this probably-rough month, as we face the horrors of V3.

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

Number of posts : 618
eLocation : ePhilippines
eRep Function : General of the eUS Army
Registration date : 2009-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UNITY CP Hekter

Post by indielfi on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Is this decided already or is this still open for discussion for legit citizens who want to run for CP as well?
indielfi

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Woo! Good luck Hekter!
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

@Indie

Hekter wrote:Of course, we live in a free and democratic society--if anyone else would like to run for the Presidency on this forum, you certainly have a right to! However, I feel it best that we only nominate one real candidate for Country President.

If someone else would like to run, I would propose that we have a forum primary before the elections, so there is only 1 person in the end on the in-game ballot, to prevent the splitting of votes.

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

Number of posts : 618
eLocation : ePhilippines
eRep Function : General of the eUS Army
Registration date : 2009-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by indielfi on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Sorry, wasn't able to process everything =P
indielfi

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSalvage on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Hey, I want to run for president! It's my tuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnn........

gamer
SoulSalvage

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Some small small immigration of prominent players in the ePhilippines, seeking retirement.
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top