Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button () for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Need Buisness Advise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Buisness Advise

Post by Erion Clow Reed on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 am

Hmm. it was just i need advise if i ever (re)-build my businesses that can support the "eSociailsm" in the phils... i mean i have co-owned 4 Companies here in ePhilippines (b4 Miku Hatune 01 was banned Y.Y) and produced a lot of gold. technically speaking i owned at least 60 gold (today) and i just using them for "Napoleons" ... if i would risk my neck (again!?) on business... should it be necessary or not.

Thnx for help

P.S i am still weeping for 100 gold loss because the ADMINS banned a LEGIT Player Y.Y
Erion Clow Reed

Number of posts : 53
eLocation : Visayas, Philippines
eRep Function : Former Congressman
Registration date : 2010-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Buisness Advise

Post by sansae2 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 am

Companies that might be good to invest in are Grain and Food. Maybe Iron to.
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top