Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (What happened to the MM? 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (What happened to the MM? 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the MM?

3 posters

Go down

What happened to the MM? Empty What happened to the MM?

Post by nikko_33 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 pm

I logged out of eRep 5 hours ago with the PHP trading at 0.011g. When I came back, the lowest offer was 0.025g!

WTF ?!?!?!

I checked my posted bids and they were all gone in the market. But when I checked my MM offers list - it's still there, and it can be seen that 10g worth of currencies have been purchased.

I guess the system now takes out your offer if you've already earned 10g for the day. Makes sense, so buyers won't waste time trying to buy off someone who's already reached the 10g limit.

However, this doesn't bode well for us since we have few MM players and once those reached the 10g limit, then the PHP's value will rise quickly; as what happened tonight.

Last edited by nikko_33 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikko_33
nikko_33

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

What happened to the MM? Empty Re: What happened to the MM?

Post by nicholas2000 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, this sucks, Sad

I will be stepping up my MM activity to help out.
nicholas2000
nicholas2000

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Great! Thanks Nicholas! Very Happy
nikko_33
nikko_33

Back to top Go down

Post by Berritas Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 pm

If only I had PHP to trade :/
Berritas
Berritas

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 am

Berritas wrote:If only I had PHP to trade :/

Seems like everyone's using their cash to accomplish the new missions. Probably why there's a big surge in demand for PHP's. =)
nikko_33
nikko_33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum