Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button () for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

ePhilippine History Project

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ePhilippine History Project

Post by Prince Terence II on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah, I was.

Sultan of Mindanao and Sulu

Number of posts : 625
eLocation : Palawan, PH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/terence.valdehueza

Back to top Go down

Post by purge0809 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 am

i'll contribute, but it'll on the aftermath of Bunaly's reign, the conflict between the brits and the filipinos and the SdGV. its these three events that i experienced when i started this game.
purge0809

Number of posts : 233
eLocation : In front of the computer, parallel to the keyboard, facing the monitor ,and 45 degrees from the mouse...
eRep Function : Everything between cleaning the toilet in the House of the Congress to scavenging to the eDumpsite for free food...
Registration date : 2009-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purge0809 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 am

first off, on the SdGV.

a good resource here would be to read the Herald's Guitar, the Flash Report, and the VEDA Terminal, mine, JC's, and EZEX' papers.

the most i remember of it was that Agent JC Denton (Topy XYZ) messaged me about the change in rankings, telling me (and EZEX) that someone named "Jurgo Evergetes" was the top citizen (instead of BBB), and that he came from spain. the next day, we found a surge of eSpaniards entering the ePhilippines.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/spaniards-arrive-in-ephilippines-everyone-must-read--778968/1/20

Agent JC wrote an article about the surge of eSpaniards in the ePhilippines, after the three of us (and many others) saw that the articles published had comments from eSpaniards in spanish. So, yeah.this article was not yet an anti-SdGV article, but rather just a warning.

some days later, as JC was doing some digging on Jurgo's profile and newspaper articles, we (i joined later that time) that he had some articles (in spanish) pertaining to the SdGV formation, on how they had PTO's before (but failed), etc. JC sent to me the links to the following articles for translation. I translated it via google translate (and as we know how unreliable google is in translation "grammar-wise", i had to copyread it so that it would be in good shape to be read in papers. We (I, JC, EZEX), continued to message each other. i messaged them the copy-read translations (i think i mailed them 3-5x each because the excerpts were long. We decided to simultaneously publish them in those three papers as a joint effort against the SdGV.
these are the 3 articles:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/guru-varnish-s-will-a-must-read-espaniards-to-take-over-ephilippines--780317/1/20
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/secta-del-guru-varnish-and-their-intentions-everybody-must-read-this--780276/1/20
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/do-not-vote-for-spaniards-in-congress-their-purpose-on-ephilippines-780271/1/20

they were really organized, and very intent on PTOing the country.

days later, I and EZEX posted supporting articles about the first 3 articles.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/article-from-evergetismo-un-filipino-amenaza-a-eespa-a-con-un-takeover-de-peace-781093/1/20
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-hidden-plan-secta-del-guru-varnish-and-their-true-plan--781593/1/20

the media wars started after these. Still, the conflict between the brits and filipinos gave way for the eSpaniards to penetrate the congress. only after this event did the filipinos realize that they needed to unite. it was also at these lines that JC was temp. banned for spamming, and permabanned for multi-accounting (he and her sister, Sisa Denton, was playing the game on the same computer. the fact that they were on the same IP address and the name "Denton", made the admins think of it as multiying).

this is all i could remember (for now about the discovery of the SdGV plot.
purge0809

eLocation : In front of the computer, parallel to the keyboard, facing the monitor ,and 45 degrees from the mouse...
eRep Function : Everything between cleaning the toilet in the House of the Congress to scavenging to the eDumpsite for free food...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 am

You guys are awesome. I cannot wait to start on this project.

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

Number of posts : 618
eLocation : ePhilippines
eRep Function : General of the eUS Army
Registration date : 2009-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:07 am

Hehe, seems like there had been some questions on KMP gnawing at you all this time, Ariel? sarcastic

In the interest of closure, and to accurately record the events of that particular point in ePH's history, I will fill in the "gaps" as best and as truthfully as I can.

Ariel wrote:Let me explain. From my perspective, having no knowledge of a forming proto-KMP power bloc, KMP the party came AFTER the Secta departed, when cooperation between FPM and PFF was already well under way. I guess, at the least, KMP had the misfortune of arriving at the scene at the most questionably possible point in time. xD
Yeah, looking at it from your point of view, you could say that our emergence came about under suspicious circumstances: the Bunaly episode was still fresh in the minds of everyone, and the Secta just left...leaving behind a terrible mess. Everyone was paranoid, and the lack of communication between our groups aggravated the situation. Personally, I was waiting for someone (like you) to approach us and ask what we were all about, and what our plans were, since you were the ones in power. But no one did. So the atmosphere of suspicion remained. Assassin

Ariel wrote:It even prompted the PFF to plant a spy among your ranks just to get some recon on you.

Speaking of which, how did you get the jump on Rageldo? Are you familiar with the Inner Circle? I might be willing to share more if you answer. If it's too sensitive let's PM or IM. xD
All these cloak and dagger stuff could have been avoided if you had only approached us...Laughing

Yeah, we've heard of this Inner Circle, and one of our members was part of it. I cannot name him, for propriety's sake, but I'm sure you have a pretty good idea who it was. His frustration with how the PFF was being run at that time prompted his bolting from the group, so he said.

Ariel wrote:Also, Nikko, can you speak as you are now for the majority of the members of the KMP back then?

I personally knew some in the KMP who were vehemently nationalist, who resented "non-Pinoy" rule, and told me so. Would you discount the possibility that, seeing as the PFF had appeared to shed it nationalist accoutrements by colluding with the FPM, by receiving Cabinet appointments (I think Prince Terence was the first non-FPM foreign affairs minister), that these nationalists saw the KMP as the one faction to fill up the nationalist vacuum left by the pre-Secta PFF?

Yes, I guess I could speak for the "majority" of KMP's founding nucleus, since most of us were "born" just before and during the time of the Secta. So we were not really aware of what the PFF stands for, its "quarrel" with the FPM, and the philosophy it was advocating. We only knew that it was populated mainly with RL Pinoys, it was the biggest party around, and it was at odds (in varying degrees) with both the FPM and the Secta. We were all traumatized by the Secta episode, so we decided to act, since it appears (to us) that we cannot rely on the PFF to effectively lead us.

And yeah, the KMP quickly stepped in to the role of being a nationalist party, since we did have ultra-nationalists among our initial leaders (remember the girl who wrote only in Filipino?). And as you have mentioned, with the PFF slowly shedding its nationalist stance, the KMP quickly became known as nationalists, being the only other significant party with members consisting mainly of RL Pinoys. But these ultra-nationalists are so few among our ranks (just around 5, I think), so I really can't say we were as extreme as we appeared to be initially.

We did aspire to eventually have a government run by RL Pinoys, but it does not mean we would automatically reject any foreigner on the account of his RL nationality. We cautiously accepted the Brits' rule (since we really can't do anything about it then) and in time acknowledged the fact that they are indeed here to help; that they do have the best interests of ePH in their plans and actions. We did not oppose them just for the sake of opposing; we supported and cooperated with them, so long as it's for the betterment of the nation. Though we did not endorse any foreign CP candidate then, we did not pose any objection, and instead took a neutral stance. That's why yours was the first CP candidacy we officially endorsed as a party.

And we did not close our doors to foreigners then, and even until now: Negosyo sa Tao is a KMP pillar since forever, and we fielded iiFatality, an American in RL, as a CP candidate. Then and now, we define our nationalism as dedication to the best interests and protection of ePhilippines, no matter your RL nationality. Very Happy
nikko_33

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:24 am

nikko_33 wrote:... and we fielded iiFatality, an American in RL, as a CP candidate. Then and now, we define our nationalism as dedication to the best interests and protection of ePhilippines, no matter your RL nationality. Very Happy

Except Fatality was awful

All in good fun, though; that wasn't the best lineup of CP candidates Razz

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:34 am

^^ Indeed! Laughing

...but it was the closest fight! 1 vote difference? Very Happy
nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 am

At least CruelBear wasn't certifiably insane. Seriously, I had never even heard of Fatality before he ran.

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:03 am

He wasn't that bad...he's just not that well known.

It's either him or Judean Princess. Hmmm...? Come to me
nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 am

Judean Princess was definitely more insane. Fatality just really had no idea what he was doing.

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 am

His posts in the ePhil and KMP forums were ok. He may be a bit green, but he'll be at the very least... safe.

And he had us for support... what more can you ask for? Razz

We had a process for CP candidacy in KMP. He and JP went through that seriously, so we had to support the winner. It was a party decision.

nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:19 am

Speaking of which, are the KMP forums still existing?

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 am

Yep! I just visited it last night...after a loooong time. Very Happy
nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 am

Those could prove an interesting trove of information as well if the KMP was willing to integrate it into the EHS project

ex-MoD A Bunch of Times
Hekter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 am

Ok...but there were two forums; I'm not so sure I could still access the first one... let alone remember its link. I'll try to sift through the archives and see what I can find. Come to me
nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 am

nikko_33 wrote:Ok...but there were two forums; I'm not so sure I could still access the first one... let alone remember its link. I'll try to sift through the archives and see what I can find. Come to me

Old KMP forum:
http://grupo.forumotion.net/

New KMP forum:
http://kmp-forum.forumotion.net/

For me the old forum has the "juicy" information about KMP Razz

Revilo X

Number of posts : 1279
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : ePhilippines
Registration date : 2009-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Terence II on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 pm

References:

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/History_of_the_Philippines/2009#Sources_and_References

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/History_of_the_Philippines#References

mostly are articles from newspapers... hope this would help you hekter..

Sultan of Mindanao and Sulu

Number of posts : 625
eLocation : Palawan, PH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/terence.valdehueza

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Shall I shed light on this issue?

Right, PT? XD
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey Ezex! So good to see you back in the game!

Go on, fill us in on how things were on your side during ePH's first days. lounge lizard
nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm

I believe I had published earlier articles regarding this. Please refer to them, if you don't mind scavenging archives. Or I can make another if you want (but it will be much easier if I elaborated/edited whatever material you give me while I integrate it with what I have).
EZEX Lacroa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko_33 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:00 pm

ahh...the idea is to collate relevant information/articles into this thread to help create a comprehensive history of ePH. Could you possibly provide the links to the articles you are referring to save on time and effort?
nikko_33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 pm

sure... I'll do that after the Holy Week, possibly Easter
EZEX Lacroa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purge0809 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:11 am

EZEX IS BACK!
purge0809

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

purge... san na si Topy?
EZEX Lacroa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purge0809 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 am

2-clicker nlng siya pre.
purge0809

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top