Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (The Reconstruction Initiaive 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (The Reconstruction Initiaive 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reconstruction Initiaive

3 posters

Go down

The Reconstruction Initiaive Empty The Reconstruction Initiaive

Post by Erion Clow Reed Sun May 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Well i would like to start a program called "The Reconstruction Initiative"
this programme will ensure our country that it have funds to relif goods,MPP costs (if any) and for RW's
i just observed that when eIndo wiped us in the map. it came a time that the presidential elections came and off that ePhils have no "Official" elected president, and of course., eliminated all congressional seats (40 seats * 5 gold congress reward = 200 gold)

Here's my Proposition. the TRI will Help to "Boost" our treasury by...

Lottery (w/c was now on implementation)
Government Bonds
TRI Bonds
Donations

For

Feeding Programs (tracy mendoza's done that)
Re-Armament Programs (in war)
Tickets (in case of Refugees)
Funds For Wars and the RW
Propaganda Purposes

and i would willingly Donate 50 Gold..

any comments or suggestions?

Erion Clow Reed
Erion Clow Reed

Number of posts : 53
eLocation : Visayas, Philippines
eRep Function : Former Congressman
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

The Reconstruction Initiaive Empty Re: The Reconstruction Initiaive

Post by indielfi Sun May 29, 2011 1:48 pm

MTs are not necessary anymore for moving but citizenship currency is needed. I'm sure the government will welcome help in all forms Very Happy
indielfi
indielfi

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Reconstruction Initiaive Empty Re: The Reconstruction Initiaive

Post by Myung Kei Sun May 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Agreed...where is Hekter on this? :<
Myung Kei
Myung Kei

Number of posts : 225
eLocation : Here, Duh!