Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship Application

+3
EZEX Lacroa
Slothen
WladimirRascian
7 posters

Go down

Citizenship Application Empty Citizenship Application

Post by WladimirRascian Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 am

Application from Erepublik:
"I left South Korea for good. Society we built there for over a year lies in ruin. Now I search for a new place to call home,
and, if it pleases the Sun King, I hope I'll find it somewhere in Philippines."

- Your experience in eRepublik.
600 days old. More than a year spent in South Korea where I tried to build better society with few other devoted eKoreans.
I was two terms MoFA of South Korea and one term Chief Ambassador.

- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
I see ePhilippines as honest, good and respectable society, where I could e-live, make friends and new experience.
It is also very important fact that this community is free, independent, democratic and neutral.
I left South Korea because Romanian PTOers and recently arrived RL Koreans entirely transformed place that I once
so enthusiastically fought for, played for and e-lived for, into greedy, arogant and spoiled community.

- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
Forum discussions, improvement of ePhilippine's media space, exchanging experiances.
I see myself as honest, good and respectable player. Me and ePhilippines, we match toghether :)

- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
Political life - as much as any responsible citizen should have. But no Congress, Party Presidency or anything like that.
(never, for this 600 days, have I tried to become Congressman or PP. I find that boring and notfun)
Commercial life - as much as any responsible man should have. I have few production facilities where only I work.
WladimirRascian
WladimirRascian

Number of posts : 14
eRep Function : acolyte of the Solar Temple
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application Empty Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Slothen Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Welcome to the ePhilippines, WladimirRascian. I hope you find your time here in our little oasis the most enjoyable. Make yourself confortable, while the intelligence officer will look into your application.
Slothen
Slothen

Number of posts : 613
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : Language police
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by WladimirRascian Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Thank you, Slothen.
I appreciate it.
WladimirRascian
WladimirRascian

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:34 am

Request update:
I've looked into your application and all that is missing is your in-game link. This is not a problem, though. So far, everything looks good to me and I haven't looked into your in-game profile, since eRep's getting all poodle-y.
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ss skywa1k3r Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

ss skywa1k3r
ss skywa1k3r

Number of posts : 23
eLocation : Warzone
eRep Function : um, i play the game?
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 am

Welcome peeps!
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Elari Reili Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Wats the status EZEX?
Elari Reili
Elari Reili

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Domine Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Accepting new citizens on election day is not allowed thumbs up
Requiem Domine
Requiem Domine

Number of posts : 200
eLocation : eHell
eRep Function : Motherfucking ice-man, I'm the top gunner, Heater on blast, I'm the number one stunner.
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 am

Requiem Domine wrote:Accepting new citizens on election day is not allowed thumbs up

This is why I can't make a status rep for now since I might be replaced. I'll be turning over my work 24 hours after the elections.
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by WladimirRascian Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Patience and time.
Nothing's urgent. hi
WladimirRascian
WladimirRascian

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 pm

WladimirRascian wrote:Application from Erepublik:
"I left South Korea for good. Society we built there for over a year lies in ruin. Now I search for a new place to call home,
and, if it pleases the Sun King, I hope I'll find it somewhere in Philippines."

- Your experience in eRepublik.
600 days old. More than a year spent in South Korea where I tried to build better society with few other devoted eKoreans.
I was two terms MoFA of South Korea and one term Chief Ambassador.

- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
I see ePhilippines as honest, good and respectable society, where I could e-live, make friends and new experience.
It is also very important fact that this community is free, independent, democratic and neutral.
I left South Korea because Romanian PTOers and recently arrived RL Koreans entirely transformed place that I once
so enthusiastically fought for, played for and e-lived for, into greedy, arogant and spoiled community.
- [I know how you feel. This happened to me when I was still in Russia]

- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
Forum discussions, improvement of ePhilippine's media space, exchanging experiances.
I see myself as honest, good and respectable player. Me and ePhilippines, we match toghether :)

- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
Political life - as much as any responsible citizen should have. But no Congress, Party Presidency or anything like that.
(never, for this 600 days, have I tried to become Congressman or PP. I find that boring and notfun)
Commercial life - as much as any responsible man should have. I have few production facilities where only I work.

Under the provisions of HR017, Title 2, Section 2, Paragraph 5: Level 1 (aka "Blue Light") - "The citizen in question has positive recommendations from citizens and/or congressman." (re: EZEX Lacroa) , WladimirRascian is hereby entitled with a citizenship pass. Welcome home.

Sgd.
EZEX Lacroa,
Bureau of Immigration/National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Director
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by WladimirRascian Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you.
WladimirRascian
WladimirRascian

Back to top Go down

Post by Elari Reili Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

I can accept you if you make new application ingame.
Elari Reili
Elari Reili

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down