Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Let me become a Filipinos :) 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Let me become a Filipinos :) 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me become a Filipinos :)

+2
Ariel
Nowaker
6 posters

Go down

Let me become a Filipinos :) Empty Let me become a Filipinos :)

Post by Nowaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 am

Hello Phillippines!

My name is Nowaker. I've been playing eRepublik for 1,5 years for now. Since December, 2010 I have been one of the most active members of Polska Partia LibertariaƄska - a Polish Libertarian Party. I was a party president three times and vice-president twice. The reason why I am applying for Phillippinian citizenship is because party-work has been really exhausting for me and I need to take a rest far away from Poland and politics. Therefore, I plan no political activity in your country, ever! I intend to spend great holiday here. Also, I will hardly contribute to your commercial life. Although playing quite long time, I am relatively poor - I got about 25 GOLD (currencies included) and own only 11 companies, 4 of those were given by Plato. However, what I can contribute to your country is some influence in battles in case of aggression.

Privately I am Damian Nowak, a programmer from Poland. I also run AtlasHost - a JIRA hosting business. Should someone be interested in my programming spam, follow me on Twitter. ;-)

Cheers, Nowaker
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2483388
P.S. I will file a citizenship request in game after you accept my citizenship request here. :)
Nowaker
Nowaker

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://www.atlashost.eu/

Back to top Go down

Let me become a Filipinos :) Empty Re: Let me become a Filipinos :)

Post by Ariel Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am

Welcome to ePhilippines! An officer from our immigration department will contact you shortly.
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Nowaker wrote:Hello Phillippines!

My name is Nowaker. I've been playing eRepublik for 1,5 years for now. Since December, 2010 I have been one of the most active members of Polska Partia LibertariaƄska - a Polish Libertarian Party. I was a party president three times and vice-president twice. The reason why I am applying for Phillippinian citizenship is because party-work has been really exhausting for me and I need to take a rest far away from Poland and politics. Therefore, I plan no political activity in your country, ever! I intend to spend great holiday here. Also, I will hardly contribute to your commercial life. Although playing quite long time, I am relatively poor - I got about 25 GOLD (currencies included) and own only 11 companies, 4 of those were given by Plato. However, what I can contribute to your country is some influence in battles in case of aggression.

Privately I am Damian Nowak, a programmer from Poland. I also run AtlasHost - a JIRA hosting business. Should someone be interested in my programming spam, follow me on Twitter. ;-)

Cheers, Nowaker
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2483388
P.S. I will file a citizenship request in game after you accept my citizenship request here. :)

Under the provisions of HR017, Title 2, Section 3, Paragraph 1: Level 2 (aka "Green Light") - "The citizen in question is a foreign national who has applied to become a citizen." , Nowaker is hereby entitled with a citizenship pass. But due to the circumstances in-game (i.e. lack of application but applied through the official forums), the citizen in question is to apply for citizenship and will be granted a pass immediately.

Sgd.
EZEX Lacroa,
Bureau of Immigration/National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Director
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny06 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Good you have a chance to show us what you got and help us in letting free Phillipines from Indonesia's occupation! Very Happy
johnny06
johnny06

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mirek12345 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am

Welcome :)
mirek12345
mirek12345

Number of posts : 39
eLocation : ePH
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowaker Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:12 am

Thanks. I will apply for citizenship once we regain control of our region.
Nowaker
Nowaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowaker Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Being now part of your community! Hello Philippines. :)
Nowaker
Nowaker

Back to top Go down

Post by coco the killa Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 am

Hi !
coco the killa
coco the killa

Number of posts : 194
eLocation : Las Pilipinas
eRep Function : Local idiot
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowaker Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm not leaving Philippines for a while bacause there are some things to get done in Poland. But I'll be back soon. :) Cheers.
Nowaker
Nowaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum