Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship application NuclearBomb 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship application NuclearBomb 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship application NuclearBomb

5 posters

Go down

Citizenship application NuclearBomb Empty Citizenship application NuclearBomb

Post by NuclearBomb Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 am

Hello all! Leader

- Your experience in eRepublik.
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.

My name is NuclearBomb, and i've been playing eRepublik for more than a month now. What have i achieved until now? Some medals, fighting in many fights, and made some friends. I would like to become an ePH citizen, because i want to live/work/train/fight in a small community, where i know that every member counts. In eRomania new ones, don't really have a chance to do anything for their country and i don't like the fights going on there in politics and media. I think i could help the country with my economic skills (yeah, i am studying that at university IRL) and i hope to participate with my influence in the battle of ePH. Plans for the future? Well, i don't want to get in politics at the time being, but i hope i will get in the commercial life of your country.
That's kind off all, if you have any questions please ask me either here or on Mirc (i am in your channel). Yours sincerely,

NuclearBomb.
NuclearBomb
NuclearBomb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Citizenship application NuclearBomb Empty Re: Citizenship application NuclearBomb

Post by mirek12345 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome to ePhilippines
mirek12345
mirek12345

Number of posts : 39
eLocation : ePH
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Citizenship application NuclearBomb Empty Re: Citizenship application NuclearBomb

Post by Ariel Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Haha. Nice name, nuclear bomb.
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 am

NuclearBomb wrote:Hello all! Leader

- Your experience in eRepublik.
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.

My name is NuclearBomb, and i've been playing eRepublik for more than a month now. What have i achieved until now? Some medals, fighting in many fights, and made some friends. I would like to become an ePH citizen, because i want to live/work/train/fight in a small community, where i know that every member counts. In eRomania new ones, don't really have a chance to do anything for their country and i don't like the fights going on there in politics and media. I think i could help the country with my economic skills (yeah, i am studying that at university IRL) and i hope to participate with my influence in the battle of ePH. Plans for the future? Well, i don't want to get in politics at the time being, but i hope i will get in the commercial life of your country.
That's kind off all, if you have any questions please ask me either here or on Mirc (i am in your channel). Yours sincerely,

NuclearBomb.

Sorry for the delay since I was/am still sick and not able to do my duties well. Anyway, I have evaluated your application with the best of my abilities and I am now giving you the green light.

Sgd.
EZEX Lacroa
National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Director
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Delos Santos Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

Accepted..
Paul Delos Santos
Paul Delos Santos

Number of posts : 424
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : Lul Proposer xD~
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Welcome!
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down