Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button ([MaartenW] Citizenship Application  81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button ([MaartenW] Citizenship Application  81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MaartenW] Citizenship Application

4 posters

Go down

[MaartenW] Citizenship Application  Empty [MaartenW] Citizenship Application

Post by MaartenW Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I know you can't accept it right now but I'll already request it on forum :> it's also my introduction topic Very Happy

I'm MaartenW(esterdijk)
I live in the Netherlands in RL 30 km above amsterdam.

My eRep career:
17 times in congress
7 times party president of (at start 1th but now) 3th party of the eNetherlands
1 time president of the Netherlands
5 times MoD
9 times MoFA (1 time in indo)
2 times MoDaFA (MoD + MoFA)

Family relations:
widdowed eHusband of Latifa Azalanda
Brother in law to Oytes
Grandson in law to Santirub
Cousin to Darktwister
Godson to Konrad
Father to Hellakitty (with wea as mother)

oh and they call me nuts ;) you'll find out why
MaartenW
MaartenW

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

[MaartenW] Citizenship Application  Empty Re: [MaartenW] Citizenship Application

Post by Marie von Gablitz Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 pm

No :DD
Werewolf
Marie von Gablitz
Marie von Gablitz

Number of posts : 82
eLocation : palawan Philippines
eRep Function : miss of Bosnia, princess of Philippines
Registration date : 2010-06-27

http://www.myyearbook.com/bollane

Back to top Go down

[MaartenW] Citizenship Application  Empty Re: [MaartenW] Citizenship Application

Post by Konrad Neumann Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

I can vouch for my god son :)
Konrad Neumann
Konrad Neumann

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by coco the killa Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 am

Took from : https://ephilippines.forummotion.com/t2609-thread-posting-rules-must-read-for-applicants
- Your experience in eRepublik.
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.

You have already answered the first question, please answer to the others for proper citizenship application procedure.
Then, you should normally become Filipino in no time. thumbs up
coco the killa
coco the killa

Number of posts : 194
eLocation : Las Pilipinas
eRep Function : Local idiot
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down