Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Application: Formic 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Application: Formic 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship Application: Formic

+2
Marie von Gablitz
Formic
6 posters

Go down

Citizenship Application: Formic Empty Citizenship Application: Formic

Post by Formic Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Your experience in eRepublik:

Served as Second Commander of Jaish Al-Masri (Egypt)
Vice Party President of the AFP (Awesome Foreigner's Party) (Israel)
Israeli Ambassador to Macedonia (First)
Key Opposition Leader Against fxp. (Israel)
President of Pro-ONE committee of eIsrael.
Party member of USLP (United States)
Member of EZC Militia (United States)
EDEN anti-ONE propagandist in Turkey.

Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).

Well I've been citizen of the United States several times, I am regarded as a national asset there, and don't require undergoing the immigration system. I've also helped Egypt get rid of the Croatian PTO, but it was quite a failure considering not only massive amount of multiple accounts on Croatian side, but also the lack of organizations and mistrust on the Egyptian side. I was also hired by EDEN to do dirty work within ONE, but resigned immediately after acknowledging the nature of the job. I also was Albanian citizen for quite some time, and decided it was a lost cause considering they are quite knew and they are occupied by the strongest eCountry. Most of my eLife, however, I was citizen of eIsrael where I served under most opposition groups and can get vouched by any of their elite citizens, k0munista, Tom Kafir, Joe Franco, John TG, Octavius Julius, danielmorad, Yaniv, and the list keeps on going. Currently, I've decided to leave eIsrael due to the recent massive quit of English speakers and the current baby boom of real Israelis which has caused the community to shift to Hebrew-oriented, and not only that, but has given fxp 100% control in the Knesset. Not only me, but several other elite citizens will be leaving and I wouldn't be surprised if another one decides to test out in ePhillipines. After being to so many different countries, I have decided that small, active, English communities are obviously my best bet, and preferably one that is not religious (Egypt :/). ePhillipines just seems like a fresh start with new possible acquaintance and new experiences. Aside from being a military asset, I am also active in the media, I have contacts like no other and all in all spend most of my time on IRC. If you don't know me yet, you will certainly will soon on IRC or in-game.

What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
I can contribute in writing fantastic media articles, bringing ePhillipines closer to any country than before, helping with food supplies, fighting myself and teaching other players the basics of the game, the list can go on pretty long Razz

Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
Political, perhaps, if I am asked to I would be glad to serve as an ambassador to some country. Commercial, I have several buildings and would be paying taxes, giving out food, but getting a Phillipines license would not be in my agenda.

ID : 4548604

Macros The Black and Jelly know me quite well and I'm sure they can vouch for me.
If not, speak to my former comrades in eIsrael or eAlbania.
eIsrael: Joe Franco, John TG, k0munista, Yaniv, Tom Kafir, Evil Psycho, Sasi lol
eAlbania: Basically anyone who is on IRC, just ask about me :)

and of course the internationally re-known model Marie von gablitz

Last edited by Formic on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Formic
Formic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-29

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application: Formic Empty Re: Citizenship Application: Formic

Post by Marie von Gablitz Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Checked twice and I didn't saw my name in it because that I will not approve your application
Marie von Gablitz
Marie von Gablitz

Number of posts : 82
eLocation : palawan Philippines
eRep Function : miss of Bosnia, princess of Philippines
Registration date : 2010-06-27

http://www.myyearbook.com/bollane

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Looks excellent to me ;)
Hekter
Hekter

Number of posts : 618
eLocation : ePhilippines
eRep Function : General of the eUS Army
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Ha
Jelly
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG KRYTPIC X Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 pm

This application is being given a Red Light. Per Congressman input.
TMG KRYTPIC X
TMG KRYTPIC X

Number of posts : 91
eLocation : Luzon, PH
eRep Function : PAC Commander
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrice Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 pm

failmax
Friedrice
Friedrice