Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button () for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Citizenship Application - kb1992

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Citizenship Application - kb1992

Post by kb1992 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

1. Your experience in eRepublik:
My date of birth is the 827th day of the New World, but an active play I started about a year ago ... I am a former Polish ambassador in France and Hungary, and the last month I was in Czechoslovakia, where I was vMoFA. In real life I come from Poland.

2. Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country?
First, in Poland there is nothing new that attract my attention for longer; secondly, I found that it was best if I go to a smaller state and I will help him to develop. I came to the conclusion that the Philippines is a good solution.

3. What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you?
I am the editor of the newspaper where I try to post information from around the world, as well as news from the fronts. So I think I might from time to time to offer some information.
I like to help other players, so I could deal with it also in Philipines...
And of course my 3.5k strenght waiting for orders ;)

4. Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country?
When it comes to economic issues, I have a few vacancies in my company, I am ready to buy a license and support the local economy. When it comes to politics, having regard to the political situation I am willing to run for Congress.

ID: 2834650

Regards,
kb1992

Last edited by kb1992 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kb1992

Number of posts : 6
eLocation : Philippines
Registration date : 2012-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Citizenship Application - kb1992

Post by Jon873 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 am

Welcome and I hope your CS will be accepted!
Welcome
Jon873

Number of posts : 233
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : Awesome Genius
Registration date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Citizenship Application - kb1992

Post by Jelly on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

GREEN LIGHT
Jelly