Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck

4 posters

Go down

Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck Empty Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck

Post by DisDick Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:57 pm

1. Your experience in eRepublik:
I'm really old.

2. Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country?
Well, I'm the current MoD of ePH I just had to go to USA for a business deal and to join my MU in game again because they recently made it a requirement.

3. What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you?
Well I'm active and pretty awesome :3

4. Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country?
Yes, you could say that ;)
DisDick
DisDick

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck Empty Re: Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck

Post by Marie von Gablitz Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 pm

red light :))) Leader
Marie von Gablitz
Marie von Gablitz

Number of posts : 82
eLocation : palawan Philippines
eRep Function : miss of Bosnia, princess of Philippines
Registration date : 2010-06-27

http://www.myyearbook.com/bollane

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck Empty Re: Citizenship Request - Daniel Samarin / DisDuck

Post by DisDick Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

:'(
DisDick
DisDick

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm

GREEN LIGHT, of course Razz
Jelly
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon873 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 am

LOL
Jon873
Jon873

Number of posts : 233
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : Awesome Genius
Registration date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down