Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenshi 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenshi 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenshi

2 posters

Go down

Citizenshi Empty Citizenshi

Post by 1/X_MKD Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 am

Hi everyone, I am macedonian who has application for PHP citizenship.
What should i do so i can get one?
1/X_MKD
1/X_MKD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Citizenshi Empty Re: Citizenshi

Post by ishabad Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:50 am

- Your experience in eRepublik.
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
-Erepublik Link:

Post in that Format
ishabad
ishabad

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 1/X_MKD Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 am

- Your experience in eRepublik.
Hmmmm. don't know how to answer.
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
I really don't like the people in eMacedonia, so i would like another cs. PHP was good for that becouse is neutral.
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
I can help you in wars.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
political life NO, commercial probably yes
-Erepublik Link:
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
1/X_MKD
1/X_MKD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishabad Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Sorry but RED LIGHT
ishabad
ishabad

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2012-01-21