Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (soldier101 Citizenship Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (soldier101 Citizenship Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soldier101 Citizenship Application

2 posters

Go down

soldier101 Citizenship Application Empty soldier101 Citizenship Application

Post by soldier101 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:52 am

Mabuhay!

Ako si sodier101. Meron akong Citizenship Application sa ePhilippines. My friend redemption331 invited me to eRepublik. I thought walang Philippines, kaya I chose to join USA. Pero, pagtingin ko, meron pala. sana i-aprove niyo po yung request ko.

Sincerely,

soldier101
soldier101
soldier101

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

soldier101 Citizenship Application Empty Re: soldier101 Citizenship Application

Post by vincenzo_roque999 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 am

Welcome
vincenzo_roque999
vincenzo_roque999

Number of posts : 298
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by vincenzo_roque999 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Accepted with recommendations from redemption331 soldier101 Citizenship Application 39892
vincenzo_roque999
vincenzo_roque999

Number of posts : 298
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down