Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (CS Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (CS Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS Application

3 posters

Go down

CS Application Empty CS Application

Post by Gordy B Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:28 pm

- Your experience in eRepublik: 2 Years worth total
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country: ePH looks like a great country to come to
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you: I can help in anyway way im needed i will try 200% 24/7
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country: I will most likely run for congress in a few months

If it helps i have a friend in ePH jon83

Say Please

THX you rock

This is a good post
Gordy B
Gordy B

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

CS Application Empty Re: CS Application

Post by Lacon Yan Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 am

Thanks for choosing ePH as your new country but if all congress passes are used are you willing to wait for this month's new congress?
Lacon Yan
Lacon Yan

Number of posts : 317
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : ePhilippines Angriest Bird
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

CS Application Empty Re: CS Application

Post by Gordy B Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Yes
Gordy B
Gordy B