Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101

2 posters

Go down

Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101 Empty Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101

Post by Gabriela Fajardo Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 am

I would like to announce to my students that the schedule of classes in eHistory is going to be on Wednesdays and Fridays. Please read the course outline, for it will be our, well, outline. I would also like to tell my students to look and read "History of the Philippines" at eRepublik Wiki. Link below nay help.
It will be our "book" for this course.

So, until Wednesday, you can enjoy your "vacation".

Class starts on 22.

Instructor: Gabriela Fajardo

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/History_of_the_Philippines
Gabriela Fajardo
Gabriela Fajardo

Number of posts : 32
eLocation : Manila, Luzon, The Philippines
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101 Empty Re: Schedule of Classes in eHistory 101

Post by Ariel Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 am

Yay! :cheers:
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum