Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland) 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland) 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland)

5 posters

Go down

Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland) Empty Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland)

Post by aorłowski Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello Philippines!

My name is THM, I don't play erepublik for so long, I just recieved 4th "hard worker" medal. But I have some strange (almost 1500), which could be used to take care about your freedom in thouse hard times. I came because I know one of your congressman - Nowaker. I were getting bored of living in one country, so I came here. I have no plans of buying your market licence, or taking part in your political life. I only want to help you in fight. It would be great adventure for me. :)

My profile ID in eRepublik:

HELLO PHILIPPINES!

Tree Swing
aorłowski
aorłowski

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland) Empty Re: Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland)

Post by Slothen Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Welcome, an immigration officer will check your application very soon. I am sure you will enjoy living in ePhilippines.
Slothen
Slothen

Number of posts : 613
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : Language police
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland) Empty Re: Citizenship Application E.TryHitMe (Poland)

Post by aorłowski Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Maybe some day in real life... Very Happy
aorłowski
aorłowski

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mirek12345 Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Welcome
mirek12345
mirek12345

Number of posts : 39
eLocation : ePH
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 am

Welcome!
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 am

aorłowski wrote:Hello Philippines!

My name is THM, I don't play erepublik for so long, I just recieved 4th "hard worker" medal. But I have some strange (almost 1500), which could be used to take care about your freedom in thouse hard times. I came because I know one of your congressman - Nowaker. I were getting bored of living in one country, so I came here. I have no plans of buying your market licence, or taking part in your political life. I only want to help you in fight. It would be great adventure for me. :)

My profile ID in eRepublik:

HELLO PHILIPPINES!

Tree Swing

green
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down