Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (eIndia Embassy 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (eIndia Embassy 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eIndia Embassy

+2
hoskin
maverick10
6 posters

Go down

eIndia Embassy Empty eIndia Embassy

Post by maverick10 Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi!
This is maverick10 from eIndia! I had come across your great & chilled out community due to a chance interaction with your President Ariel. Since then, we've spoken a few times, and am happy we've been able to turn this correspondence into a good friendship between the countries! So here I am, your first Ambassador from eIndia! I'm sure I'll have a good time with you guys, get to know you and your culture! N for one, am already a fan of your emoticons!! They are so cool!!!
So see you guys around!
N in RL I am.... :batman:
maverick10
maverick10

Number of posts : 4
eLocation : India
eRep Function : Ambassador
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

eIndia Embassy Empty Re: eIndia Embassy

Post by hoskin Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Welcome! Everyone says that they are great. Good Job
Well if you'd like to know anything about us just ask, we're an easy lot XD
hoskin
hoskin

Number of posts : 1700
eLocation : Palawan, Philippines
eRep Function : Raping your men and robbing your women.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Oh, but we are. We need cash, though. XD

Welcome, friend!
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekter Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Cash would be good :)

Welcome to the party!
Hekter
Hekter

Number of posts : 618
eLocation : ePhilippines
eRep Function : General of the eUS Army
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothen Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:44 am

Welcome, mate. You know, Hekter started as an american ambassador and ended up to be Secretary of Foreign Affairs Very Happy
Slothen
Slothen

Number of posts : 613
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : Language police
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick10 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 am

Cool! Well for one, our Prez shail.back also has an alternate identity. He's known as.... eIndia Embassy 844367 ..... the Minister of Finance! Dont tell anyone. its a secret. Razz He has done a great job at providing India with a very stable & rapidly growing economy.
So if your Finance Dept wants to have a talk to him on ways to work on gold reserves n all, let me know. I am also doublin up in a couple of roles, back there, especially Expansion, or as you guys like to call it, Pan-dimensional Affairs... so would be happy to exchange notes over a ... beer (you dont have our eIndians National Emoticon: The Beer)
Also if you ave any questions, suggestions, jokes, rants.... to share, feel free.
:batman:
maverick10
maverick10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 pm

MoX. I like that.

BTW, perhaps our trade ministry and your Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of Expansion and our Pan-Dimensional ministry can learn from each other.

We are interested in sharing ideas with you in this area as well as learning of the programs that you currently employ under these ministries.

Our countries could grow together, both in population and in economic prowess.

What say you?
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick10 Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:59 am

Absolutely!

Here are the links:
President - shail.back
Minister of Foreign Affairs - kansarasumit
Minister of Defense - David Forde
Minister of Expansion - myself, maverick10

Chamber of Commerce is headed by Dragons007
Though since he's been away due to RL for a bit, its better that you go through Shail. He'll be able to help for sure.

For Expansion, I believe I had spoken to Nina, if I'm not mistaken, on irc sometime back. If there are any queries, one can PM me, or catch me on MSN live/irc. I am online most of the say, do just send me a PM when you wish to talk. Thanks

I personally see great potential in ePhilippines, for as a people, you are genuine, and in any place, sincerity goes a long way. The fact that you are sincere is something I always believed, and it was reinforced when I saw the effort you, Ariel put in behind his Presidential manifesto, and the effort in making the National History and Art museums.

eIndia is a neutral country. We are surrounded on all sides by PEACE countries, though we share amicable relations with countries on both sides of the current war. Right now we are at a crucial stage as our economy is really growing, we have 1 Q5 hospital, and more to come, with the on-going training wars, our military strength is increasing, though we have a firm non-expansive policy, and even discourage citizens from any ideas of resistance wars or hostility towards any nation. We do not won any region of any other nation as well. Most importantly India has gained a lot of respect from all over with our stance, and we hope to maintain that dignity. Politically we have 2 parties, but given the current political scenario, our objectives are pretty much the same. Besides Expansion, and taking care of new citizens being our primary focus, we're also aiming at greater out-reach n the world, getting to know each country and open channels of friendship, as we could do here, in the ePhilippines.

We are always ready to learn and help others in any way within our means! So feel free to ask/suggest anything. I, as a representative of my beautiful country, eIndia, am at your service! :)
maverick10
maverick10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Beautiful! Let's get this show on the road, then ^^
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rameses Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 pm

ambassador maverick10. sorry for my late salutations to you on our ePhilippine soils for i was busy for my RL obligations for the last three days. i believe you already met our top goverment Officials including our first Real Life eFilipino President.

i would like to thank you btw for the warm welcome in your eIndia forum.

we hope this will be the start of a wonderful friendship between our two nations.

on your suggestion on sharing of cultures yes i will post some of Philippines' cultural milestones in the eIndia forums

Thank you for your visit , we hope you enjoy your stay.
Namaste and Mabuhay.

best,

Rameses
Rameses
Rameses

Number of posts : 37
eLocation : ePalawan, ePhilippines
eRep Function : Statesman
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick10 Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:01 am

Mabuhay Rameses,

Thanks for the response mate! Real Life comes first, so its fine. Yes, I've already met, and have received a fantastic response from them! You are a wonderful people, whether RL Filipino or eFilipino.

This Is a start, and a very good start. One key sector that I would love to work on is the aspect of Expansion, growing our population, for the reality is that, that is one of the key parameters of a country's growth.

Besides that I have already given the required contacts to your government team. If you wish to know anything about our culture, feel free to ask as well, as I am a RL Indian.

I am also available on msn messenger, you, or any one can add me @ palash.mitra@gmail.com. I'd be happy to get to know you guys!

My stay here is already quite enjoyable! Thanks!

Respect,

maverick10 (Mav)

@ Ariel. Let me know how you wish to proceed. Maybe we can talk on msn first to get things rolling. Thanks
maverick10
maverick10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rameses Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 am

oh. sorry for not updating this topic.
the former foreign minister of India is now the Indian Prime Minister
From ePhilippines
our warmest congratulations and sincere greetings to your Excellency kansarasumit, as you
begin your first tenure as the Prime Minister of eIndia

Mabuhay!
Rameses
Rameses

Number of posts : 37
eLocation : ePalawan, ePhilippines
eRep Function : Statesman
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content