Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other

5 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other Empty Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other

Post by Sino Kamukamo Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 pm

The internet is supposed to be the great equalizer. A place where we could be everything we wanted to be. But then what could be more crazy than our real selves. (proof of this is the proliferation of reality tv shows) Here are some questions to break the ice between the old and new citizens of ePhilippines.

(just copy paste, erase my answers and put in your own)

What is your nickname? Tim, Sperm (hated this one), Pablo
What were you like when you were a kid? as a kid i was a whirling dervish... LOL i got diagnosed as an adult with mild ADHD.
What would your dream house be like? a beach house for sure. I just love the ocean.
Spontaneity or stability? spontaneity ... isn't it obvious...
What word describes you best? observant
Where would you like to have a vacation? Italy hands down
If you were invisible, where would you go? the ladies shower of course
What traits in others are you attracted to? I like intelligent women with long legs and smashing bodies...
What is your goal in eRepublik? to build a community
What is your greatest accomplishment? making my parents proud. I owe everything to them.
When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? A doctor. far from it. I was on my way to being one when I discovered an irrational fear of blood. I tried working through it but I couldn't shake it off hence a change of career plans. I am marrying a doctor though.
Sino Kamukamo
Sino Kamukamo

Number of posts : 26
eLocation : Luzon
eRep Function : Community Builder
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other Empty Re: Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other

Post by Gloriousfailure Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Fear of blood, eh'? I'm the complete opposite, the first time I got let loose on parts of human bodies was one of the most awesome experiences of life. But I'm a little odd.

What is your nickname? Don't have one, thankfully.
What were you like when you were a kid? Complete asshat. Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome later in life. Still an asshat.
What would your dream house be like? Nothing special really.
Spontaneity or stability? Neither.
What word describes you best? Awesome.
Where would you like to have a vacation? Great lakes in Canada. Went there for a few weeks in 2006, was pretty fukken awesome, I'd like to go again at some point.
If you were invisible, where would you go? Wherever the hell I felt like.
What traits in others are you attracted to? Inteliigence, a general not caring what other people think about them, just people I can talk to really.
What is your goal in eRepublik? Nothing really. Unlike most people I just kinda do things. Blowing 50+g on a fight because I'm bored? Check. Coming to help out here after being asked, check. You get the idea.
What is your greatest accomplishment? Uhrm, nothing really.
When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Like most small boys, I wanted to be an astronaut; the first man on space. I'm now a neuroscience and psychology uni student, who aims to get a doctorate after my degree, and go into academic research.
Gloriousfailure
Gloriousfailure

Number of posts : 650
eLocation : USA
eRep Function : Asshole.
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other Empty Re: Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other

Post by DaRuler Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 pm

What is your nickname? Al Val,Al,Package boy(short story,happy ending.),burnt face man(another long story).

What were you like when you were a kid? Quiet and a smartarse(still a smartarse) Very Happy

What would your dream house be like? A forcefield would be nice.

Spontaneity or stability? Both at times,I like to mix it up a bit.

What word describes you best? Observant,witty,phenomenal and a nice guy into the bargain.

Where would you like to have a vacation? Probably around the world.

If you were invisible, where would you go? Nowhere in picticular.

What traits in others are you attracted to? Intelligence with a bit of a flair about them and someone to talk to.

What is your goal in eRepublik? Get some fun out of the experience and not taking it too seriously.

What is your greatest accomplishment? Being as good as I am is definately an accomplishment.

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Nothing in picticular but I'm only 16 and Im off to Sixth Form soon.

Last edited by DaRuler on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DaRuler
DaRuler

Number of posts : 655
eLocation : eUK
eRep Function : Stuff
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloriousfailure Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 am

DaRuler wrote:burnt face man(another long story).

Introduce Yourself: Getting to know each other Burntface
Gloriousfailure
Gloriousfailure

Back to top Go down

Post by DaRuler Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:44 am

Laughing
Yea that one
DaRuler
DaRuler

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:02 am

What is your nickname? Meggs, Meghan, Meg, Lado, Lady, JLo (that one's embarrassing)
What were you like when you were a kid? a little snot, a tattler...a princess, too honest (still am) loud, girly then tomboy...
What would your dream house be like? big, built for a large family,colorful.
Spontaneity or stability? stability...after moving so much I prefer to keep where I am and think things through, it's safer
What word describes you best? ecentric :o
Where would you like to have a vacation? Rome, VATICAN!!!
If you were invisible, where would you go? Shoplifting....hmmmmmm I'd figure it out
What traits in others are you attracted to? family men, older, tall, smart, slightly ugly, interesting feautres, big feet, hairy....good personality, excellent work ethic, slightly submissive during the day I'm too bossy for a strong-willed man :oops:
What is your goal in eRepublik? ummmm....to be as amazing as i am now!
What is your greatest accomplishment? I don't have many...I guess getting a real job...but I'm not that thrilled about it. :roll:
When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a ballerina and a teacher...I did ballet for a while, but I'm far too fat to be a prima ballerina...as for the teacher dream, never...I found out how much they make! 🇳🇴 I'm a CNA and I hate my job...
Meghan
Meghan

Number of posts : 605
eLocation : Mindanao
eRep Function : Congresswoman
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DaRuler Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 am

Meghan wrote:big feet
Big feet,big meat.
DaRuler
DaRuler

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:24 am

;)

I actually like to rub feet too...but yeah Da...you got the right idea
Meghan
Meghan

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:10 pm

NEEDS A BUMP!!!
Meghan
Meghan

Back to top Go down

Post by PatrickR Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm

What is your nickname? BFG (Big Friendly Giant, for those you don't know) and Stephen (as in Fry)
What were you like when you were a kid? Can't actually remember
What would your dream house be like? A cottage in the Cotswolds
Spontaneity or stability? A middle ground is best
What word describes you best? eclectic
Where would you like to have a vacation? British Columbia, Canada
If you were invisible, where would you go? The offices of the Daily Mail, to put a stop to them once and for all
What traits in others are you attracted to? Intelligence and charm, gender doesn't bother me
What is your goal in eRepublik? I don't exactly have one
What is your greatest accomplishment? I've yet to have one I suppose, although I do hope I make my parents proud
When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? A writer, a writer of fictions (that's my insertion of a Decemberists line for today) preferably or something like that. I still do want to write.
PatrickR
PatrickR

Number of posts : 186
eLocation : eAus

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 pm

omg, you're bi? :shock:

Very Happy
Meghan
Meghan

Back to top Go down

Post by PatrickR Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Why yes, my dear ;)

(Should I be more discrete? Razz)
PatrickR
PatrickR

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 pm

OH BABY!!! Please tell me you have a vagina...PLEASE!!! Queen
Meghan
Meghan

Back to top Go down

Post by PatrickR Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Meghan wrote:OH BABY!!! Please tell me you have a vagina...PLEASE!!! Queen

Errm no? The clues in the male name really ;)

Still, plenty more fish in the sea eh? ;)
PatrickR
PatrickR

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Cry Baby
Meghan
Meghan

Back to top Go down

Post by PatrickR Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Gloriousfailure wrote: Asperger's Syndrome

Join the club! Although I partly seem to have got over the asshat part (my dyspraxia is much more severe, so I walk into walls and ceilings a fair ammount. Being 6 foot 3 and living in a house with some low ceilings does not help)

And like I said: Plenty more fish in the sea Razz
PatrickR
PatrickR

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm

You guys are very lucky that you didn't have full blown Autism...and ya'll are pretty social too...well...online anyway
Meghan
Meghan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloriousfailure Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:03 pm

PatrickR wrote:
Gloriousfailure wrote: Asperger's Syndrome

Join the club! Although I partly seem to have got over the asshat part (my dyspraxia is much more severe, so I walk into walls and ceilings a fair ammount. Being 6 foot 3 and living in a house with some low ceilings does not help)

Eh', I just can't write properly and kick things by accident, my dyspraxia isn't bad at all really.
Gloriousfailure
Gloriousfailure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum