Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (eSerbs are here! [NEWS] 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (eSerbs are here! [NEWS] 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eSerbs are here! [NEWS]

+6
jootli
Slothen
Revilo X
indielfi
Fuse
Zeroni
10 posters

Go down

eSerbs are here! [NEWS] Empty eSerbs are here! [NEWS]

Post by Zeroni Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Hello ePhilippines!
I believe we have already met and that our intentions are out on the open, and that you are already familiar with them. We are here this month too, as we will be with a single goal: help ePhillipines advance as much as possible and maybe even forge an military alliance with some of the most powerful countries of the eWorld.
However, this month has led to a little change. I wont be able to spend much of the time in eRepublik (if any..) and therefor, i have passed my status to another member of our group. Fuse is the next leader, and he will pass on the news, updates and notifications to you from now on.
Soon, you will also receive official congress candidate list of our people. Remember, we cannot help you if you don't help us to help you! :)
Regardless of the leader change, all goals of our group have remained the same, and i believe Fuse is more then qualified to do a proper job. I will still be here, on forums and IRC, so if you need me personally, you can always find me.
Thank you for giving us a chance to clear out the bad reputation which a Serbian team before us left and help ePhillipines.

Fuse will introduce himself in the next post, i hope we will continue working together for many more months to come!
best wishes!

Zeroni
Zeroni
Zeroni

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

eSerbs are here! [NEWS] Empty Re: eSerbs are here! [NEWS]

Post by Fuse Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

As Zeroni said, I'm leading eSerbs from now on. We'll try to help ePhillipines trough our campaign, as we wish you only the best. eSerbia and Phoenix need good and helpful allies, and ePhillipines need a strong alliance, so we will all profit from this 'project'.

Now, something about me.
Link to my eRepublic profile - http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1680181.
I'm in the game for 14 months, and consider myself experienced. I don't have much medals, but I was in eSerbian government couple of times.
Currently I'm the deputy commander in White Eagles paramilitary unit, so I know very well how to fight and command a large group of people.

I'll try to find good people willing to help, and I ask from all the congressman to approve citizenship applications coming from eSerbia and White Eagles. Mostly I'll try to bring people from my military unit, because I know them for a long time and we function well together.

If you have some doubts about anything feel free to ask me.
Best wishes from eSerbia!

Fuse
Fuse
Fuse

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by indielfi Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Fuse,

One question from me, when in a sticky situation, where will your loyalty lie first, eSerbia or ePhilippines? :) We had a PTO problem earlier this year and although they took most of our money I personally believe it was a clean game. But seeing the situation in eMalaysia right now and how "eSerbs" are playing dirty there, I have my doubts now.

Just don't expect a warm welcome to avoid hurt feelings, LOL!

Enjoy your stay tho :)
indielfi
indielfi

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuse Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Well indielfi, I am not an eSerb now, I have your citizenship.
Though I love eSerbia, I take this project seriously and all of my work will be concentrated on ePhillipines.
So if any problems occur I'll try to help ePhillipines as much as I can, as I said earlier we are here to help. There are always compromises to be made, but I will (hopefully) be a congressman here and I will try to make the best agreement for ePhillipines.
This is not a PTO, and if any PTOs happen we'll stop them. I don't like PTOs and I never took place in any of them.
We have some plans already, but for them to take place we need some more work. You'll be notified on the forum about everything.
Fuse
Fuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 am

Hi Fuse,

Just want to ask why would you like to help ePH that much?
Revilo X
Revilo X

Number of posts : 1279
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : ePhilippines
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothen Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 am

Welcome, Fuse, to the heart of ePhilippines. I hope you continue taking part in forum discussions and keeping an active role in the internal politics of the country. Though I may not be standing beside all of your ideology, I am definitely supporting open political debate. As such, I personally welcome you to the team, and would like to warm up your career as an unofficial party leader with some further, but very appropriate, questions.

Firstly, Fuse, I would like you to have a thought about your party overall. You have kindly expressed your will to help people in our country, and emphasized the role of your ethnic group in achieving these goals, but your own party, in fact, has accomplished little to improve the national welfare. In spite of holding a minority in the ePhilippine congress, you should have had plenty of influence for the government to make change. If you really want to contribute the community, you are expected to take part in discussions so that you can really make a difference. Therefore the question is, are you, Fuse, yearning to succeed where your Zeroni failed? If you are, welcome aboard.

At this point it is fair to enlighten a bit how the government works. The nation of ePhlippines has followed a sort of collective type of modern democracy since it's birth (excluding times when PTO governments were in power). This means that despite having mutual competition among rivalling parties, each part of the political regime (that is, congress, government and president) have always cooperated in times of need. This means nobody leaves teamwork for their own goals. This concerns especially approving citizenship requests by members of congress. Since many of us are actually international players (we have got many americans, some mid-europeans and even a few scandinavians), none of us are allowed to grant citizenship on our own, as that could lead to people bringing their supporters to the country just on the edge of elections. Like in modern-day democracies in the real life, only deeds accepted by the legitimate government are allowed. Everybody has chance to make a difference, but democracy holds real power. This is only one example of this sort of conduct, but it tells the relevant. Therefore I want to ask straight: Should you be elected, will you agree to follow this?

This leads us to some further questioning on your personal ideas, but I would like to leave that for the next time.

Hope you enjoy your time in ePhilippines.

Regards,
Slothen
Slothen
Slothen

Number of posts : 613
eRep Function : Language police
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuse Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 pm

@Revilo X. As I said earlier, I want to make a strong ally from ePhillipines. And to be honest, I'm somewhat bored and disappointed from some eSerbs. I just want to help someone who needs it, and I think ePhillipines are the right place. This country has an important strategic position, it's economy has room for progress, and I think we can all get something out of that. I'll talk more about my reasons and plans in other posts, when I manage to write it all down.

@Slothen. I understand you. And yes, I am ready to take an active role here. I believe the communication is essential in every segment of the game, so I'll try to keep up with you guys and your discussions. Everything must be talked trough, and planed for it to take place. Parties must cooperate, I agree on that too, and I'll always be opened for conversation with everybody (as I am now). I didn't know that most of people here are international players though, so okay, we'll talk about who can get a citizenship and who can't.

Thanks for your welcome guys.

By the way, I really like your forum. thumbs up
Fuse
Fuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroni Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Hey, i didnt failed! cookies
Zeroni
Zeroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 am

@ Zeroni - lol Razz

@ Fuse - Actually, since you already got your Filipino citizenship, all we can do is hope that you are true to your words, that you really want to help ePhilippines and not control it.

We welcome all the help we can get from everybody. But just like what Indielfi said, don't expect warm welcome from ePH citizens, since the country had an experience with "bad" Serbians PTOing us.

We know that ePhilippines has an important strategic position. Sorry if this is straight to the point question. But may I ask if one of your plan is to make ePhilippines a land swapping country just like what happened with USA long time ago?
If I remember correctly, we were wiped out by Indonesia because of this, thus we decided to go Neutral.

I think that's all for now.

I hope to see you also in IRC.

Revilo X

Revilo X
Revilo X

Back to top Go down

Post by jootli Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:34 am

Fuse, personally, I'm not comfortable with you or some of your members having congressional seats. It's not that I have grudges but I still don't trust you. I'm sorry but I have to be honest. "Serbs" have been somewhat synonymous to "PTOers" for me.

As Slothen has pointed out, taking part in the discussions would be a smart move. In my opinion, you would still be able to help ePhilippines even if you are not a congressman. Just be active, share your ideas, join the discussions, and prove to the whole eCountry that you really are trustworthy as you claim to be. After you've earned our trust, I think that's the proper time for you to run in congress.

Now, if everything you've said are true, that you just want to help, then welcome. :)
jootli
jootli

Number of posts : 101
eRep Function : Ghost
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Delos Santos Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 am

You should have set your topic title as... new eFilipinos are here !

That way, you are disregarding your stand as eSerbs. Just my thoughts.

Anyway welcome aboard, hoping that no mess will be created. (Just as indielfi said, don't expect a much warm welcome)

Ahh, try to be on IRC if you can. Most of the active citizens are there if you need to talk to people. You'll find us entertaining I think.
Paul Delos Santos
Paul Delos Santos

Number of posts : 424
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : Lul Proposer xD~
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by indielfi Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 pm

By the way, will you inform us the members of your group? So we won't associate them with the 'bad Serbians' category. Heh.
indielfi
indielfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Elari Reili Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I dont hate eSerbs :)
Elari Reili
Elari Reili

Number of posts : 121
eLocation : Philippines
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuse Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Official candidates for ePhillipines congress are:

Vejn_Sorab, Zeroni, SensEye and me (Fuse).

I noticed that there are some other eSerbs. They aren't members of our group, and I suspect them to be PTOers, so don't vote for 'em please.
Fuse
Fuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothen Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Slothen pats Fuse on shoulder

Thank you Fuse for notifying us of your members. We indeed do have several eSerbian immigrants whose only aim is to cause as much mayhem as possible, and they have attempted a few PTOs nevertheless. Thanks to them, eSerbian nationality has truly gained a bit of a distruss here in the eSouth Eastern Asia. But alas, that's the thing with all immigrants, nobody new gets easy treatment on these days, each congress member just has to earn their respect, be they former eSerbians or any other nationality.

Good luck, at least I am looking forward to seeing you at the voting hall.
Slothen
Slothen

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I am thinking that since there would be some new countries, why not you eSerbians take over them, eh?
sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 pm

If you stay true to your words and really do help to improve ePhilippines as a whole then I welcome you and your group :)

If not, and I see a reason to dislike, be ready to feel my jelly like wrath Razz

Cheers!
Jelly
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Slothen Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Dear Fuse,

Since congress elections are now over, I think it is time for us to discuss politics. I am dying of curiosity, so tell us, what your political views.

Regards,

Slothen
Slothen
Slothen

Back to top Go down

Post by indielfi Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Fuse / Zeroni,

Back reading this thread, I thought there was an 'unofficial' agreement that we will try to work together and help ePH. Congress members from your group were given access to the Philippine Congress thread so they can be updated about congress news and discussions, and at the same time follow Congress rules and procedures.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/country/Philippines/citizenship/applications/approved/24 -- What happened?

indielfi
indielfi

Back to top Go down

Post by jootli Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:55 am

Zeroni, I thought you're passing on the leadership to Fuse? Then you became active in IRC. Change of mind? :p

Fuse, I can't feel your presence. :p
jootli
jootli

Number of posts : 101
eRep Function : Ghost
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 am

Ok, it's been too long since the helping Serbians are here in ePH.

Since there are too many questions regarding this plan.
Can we elaborate the plans here in a precise manner, so that we know where are we now.

Because as of now, you have your Congress seats, and you have your access here in the forum for congress discussion, and yet, the helping part is still minimal.

Maybe if you will discuss your plans here, the government and the congress can support it, since all we want is for the greater good of ePhilippines.

-Revilo X

Revilo X
Revilo X

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroni Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 am

Official peoples of our team applying for congress are:

Zeroni
Fuse
Mister Yes
Dejank
Plast!c
Damazz
Vejn Sorab

-----------------------------------------------

About everything else, expect a topic in near future.
Thank you
Zeroni
Zeroni

Back to top Go down

Post by indielfi Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 am

will this be posted before or after the congress election?
indielfi
indielfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum