Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (9% Discount on all items! (exept houses) 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (9% Discount on all items! (exept houses) 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9% Discount on all items! (exept houses)

4 posters

Go down

9% Discount on all items! (exept houses) Empty 9% Discount on all items! (exept houses)

Post by Zeroni Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 am

Hello once again! :)
This time, i have an announcement to make. After speaking to few peoples from Serbian Valletta (A government organisation that allows Serbs out of country to buy items directly from Serbian market) they have decided to help us.
All Philippines can now buy ALL items from this [url= http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AuUbjnbYFt0HdGgxbjIxSWNRc0RiVTZDMUROaWlKQ0E&authkey=CLjwoJMO&hl=en&gid=2]Pricelist[/url] (with 9% off on all items exept on houses where i got 1% off >.>). To get these items, you will have to contact me on ePhillipines IRC channel.

NOTE: IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BUY OFF PHILLIPINO MARKET, therefor, i recommend contacting me only in case of no such thing on market, and no cheaper way to get what you need.

Cheers! yo-yo

Last edited by Zeroni on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zeroni
Zeroni

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

9% Discount on all items! (exept houses) Empty Re: 9% Discount on all items! (exept houses)

Post by Jelly Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:47 am

I encourage people to not do this, please buy off the market in ePhilippines!

Live eFilipino! Buy eFilipino!!
Jelly
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

9% Discount on all items! (exept houses) Empty Re: 9% Discount on all items! (exept houses)

Post by Zeroni Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Agreed with jelly

also, edit:
now its 9% xD
Zeroni
Zeroni

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Delos Santos Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:00 am

ohh.. all items... hehe.. :)
Paul Delos Santos
Paul Delos Santos

Number of posts : 424
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : Lul Proposer xD~
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 am

Monopoly cowboy
sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum