Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom

+5
Zeroni
jootli
Revilo X
Jelly
sansae2
9 posters

Go down

This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom Empty This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom

Post by sansae2 Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 am

I would like to ask the Department of Baby Boom of the ePhilippines to make some instructional videos of eRepublik in Tagalog. I think we can better attract some of the 30% of the Philippine population who use the internet to join our cause.
sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom Empty Re: This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom

Post by Jelly Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:34 am

Well currently we do not have a department of baby boom, consideringyiu seem to have great ideas for it, would you be interested in heading this new department?

Sansae for Head of the department of baby making?
:)
Jelly
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom Empty Re: This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom

Post by Revilo X Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:38 am

We also need someone who know how to create a promo video for ePhilippines.
Revilo X
Revilo X

Number of posts : 1279
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : ePhilippines
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 am

Jelly wrote:Well currently we do not have a department of baby boom, consideringyiu seem to have great ideas for it, would you be interested in heading this new department?

Sansae for Head of the department of baby making?
:)
Wow Laughing sure! I could recruit my classmates and take over the ePhilippines Prince Terence II After all it only takes a day to reach Level 6 and another 5 days to fully vote and candidate afro
Revilo X wrote:We also need someone who know how to create a promo video for ePhilippines.
I am not that good at creating videos. I don't have those video editing softwares like Sony Vegas Pro.
Sad
sansae2
sansae2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Hmm, well Sansae, if we can find someone who knows how to make Video's than I'd love to have you on board ;)

And who's to say your classmates won't get greedy and vote for someone besides you? Razz
Jelly
Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 am

Jelly wrote:Hmm, well Sansae, if we can find someone who knows how to make Video's than I'd love to have you on board ;)

And who's to say your classmates won't get greedy and vote for someone besides you? Razz
RL I am a president of a club right now Leader . I think they would vote for me 100%. thumbs up
sansae2
sansae2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

You never know Razz

But I published an article asking for people who had experience with video making, some guy in Sweden sent me a PM saying he had a friend who played who was good with video's if we can't find our own video person I'll send him a PM ;)
Jelly
Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post by jootli Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 am

we have a poet on board. If that helps This is directed to the Department of Baby Boom 855721
jootli
jootli

Number of posts : 101
eRep Function : Ghost
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroni Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 am

RAWR

lets seeeee....
Baby boom tactiques:

1.ePhill PC magazines. we need someone who will contact pc magazines and explain the situation, possibly give an interview. This is free form of advert, they need story, you need publicity ;)

2. this also goes for the daily newspapers, but it would be good to have a somewhat celebrity person to do this as i figured its a little harder to get to those.

3. about video, we need TONS of them Very Happy
1 for country, 1 for army, etc etc. I might get some Serbs to help you out with this :3
don't promise anything tho

4. You guys need RL life gatherings Very Happy
We have gatherings on like, monthly basis or so.. helps peoples know each other, have fun,discuss erep, make barbecue.. (this should also gather more peoples when erepublik t- shirts and unit shirts start showing up Very Happy)

- As a sunshine bright, the shield of the people arises, bringing glory to the justice and prosperity.
Zeroni 14.10.2010 at 04:28 am hi

Lol... :3
Zeroni
Zeroni

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jootli Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:41 am

Regarding RL publications, we've already planned/tried that. I can get an article published but the thing is, we need an article to publish. Andres Diego once gave me an article for publication. When I sent it to the paper, they said it needs a little editing. No offense to Andres Diego but the they said the article wasn't publish-worthy. I informed Andres Diego about it, he told me he'll edit it. Then Rising came out, my term as CP ended, history ends. If you want something to start with, ask Andres Diego about the article. He's a good writer. Tuzky dance
jootli
jootli

Number of posts : 101
eRep Function : Ghost
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 am

Why is this so hard......................................................?
sansae2
sansae2

Back to top Go down

Post by findmy012 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 am

We also need someone who know how to create a promo video for ePhilippines.

Finish Stone Siding
data backup software
findmy012
findmy012

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Delos Santos Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 am

i'll contact ADB and ask if he can create an article for us.
Paul Delos Santos
Paul Delos Santos

Number of posts : 424
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : Lul Proposer xD~
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:51 pm

no one really stepped up about a video making project :/ but if we can get an article that would be awesome! I'd be happy to contribute/edit if neccessary
Jelly
Jelly

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 am

I might make a video. I already got photos. Might do it this weekend. Too much homework, mostly taking note for my A++ Certification class Cry Baby
sansae2
sansae2

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 am

Wow, that's good to hear.

Can you also give us your site?
Revilo X
Revilo X

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 am

Revilo X wrote:Wow, that's good to hear.

Can you also give us your site?
My site? Not my site really but I do regularly send articles to them. http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info
sansae2
sansae2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 am

I'm editing an RL magazine at the moment. I'll see what I can do. No promises, though.
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by keisam Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 am

I think TV magazine shows and IT shows can help us.
here are some:
1. Jessica Soho (GMA7) -they might need someone to interview on screen
2. Rated K (ABS-CBN2) - they too
3. Convergence (NET25) -they feature computer games regularly <-big chance

some radio stations might also accommodate us. like Sakto Kay Paolo (92.3 newsFM)
keisam
keisam

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

I hope this project will push through.
Revilo X
Revilo X

Back to top Go down

Post by keisam Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:57 am

email ad: convergence@net-25

their show has a segment entitled webwatch, where they feature cool websites. i've seen them featuring some browser-based games similar to erepublik already. we have a good chance here.

can anyone send them an email? lol, i'm not good at this sort of things.
keisam
keisam

Back to top Go down

Post by keisam Fri May 27, 2011 5:06 am

i need someone who can make a letter of inquiry regarding this. i cant make it on my own. Come to me

just tell how awesome the game is. and why we need such help.
keisam
keisam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down