Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Thread Posting Rules - MUST READ FOR APPLICANTS 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Thread Posting Rules - MUST READ FOR APPLICANTS 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Posting Rules - MUST READ FOR APPLICANTS

Go down

Thread Posting Rules - MUST READ FOR APPLICANTS Empty Thread Posting Rules - MUST READ FOR APPLICANTS

Post by Sigurd Aasen Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:25 pm

You're a prospective ePH citizen, and, as you appreciate, there are certain qualities and duties expected of a ePH citizen, and I believe that these must be met before one can become a citizen of our country.

Firstly, this is a thread where you can post a small bit about yourself. You don't have to provide real life information unless you want to, I don't want to undermine your privacy (I, myself, being a somewhat private person). In this thread I would like you to post about:

- Your experience in eRepublik.
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.

Secondly, I would like all applicants to visit our IRC channel at rizon channel #erep.ph . This way you can meet other members of our community and we can get to know you more as individuals.

It is also worth noting that applicants who don't apply in this thread shall have their requests automatically discounted by default.

And remember to post a link to your eRep profile.

Thank you
Sigurd Aasen
NICA
Sigurd Aasen
Sigurd Aasen

Number of posts : 84
eLocation : Palawan, Philippines
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down