Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (April 2011 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (April 2011 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 2011

+22
Pierre Copper
Greene12
Mendela88
Eva02
StefanAngelove
g3org1
donnatelo
sansae2
zxcvb 003
Ariel
Bob Gray
George S. Patton Jr
DisDick
Binayski
Revilo X
Sigurd Aasen
Rupert Jaradal
Joseph Straatmann
Josh Frost
Kid A
Joe Moe14
indielfi
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

April 2011 Empty April 2011

Post by indielfi Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 am

All CS applicants for April 2011 should post their introductory messages in this thread.
indielfi
indielfi

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

April 2011 Empty Re: April 2011

Post by Joe Moe14 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Hello my name is Joe Moe14 (profile)

I started this game about a month ago, and I lived in US up until now. I enjoyed the US, but I personally wanted to live in a smaller community, somewhere I could make more of an impact. I plan on building some companies here (in addition to those I own in the US) and while not being the best politician, I hope to get involved in that field a little bit, just not as much as in the economic community.

Please let me live here, I have heard great things about this country, and I'd be super jealous if I didn't get in lol.

waiting for decision
Joe Moe14
Joe Moe14

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid A Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi, my name is Kid A, but my current citizen is Onishi, which I acquired off someone else.

I've had extensive experience in the eUS military and government. I'm good with numbers. I know PigInZen very well, and there's a few other people here that I know too. They can vouch for me. I'm just looking for somewhere a bit more chill than the eUS. I've been trying to spice up my life a bit IRL, and this is just an eRep extension of that.

waiting for decision
Kid A
Kid A

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Frost Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

Hi, I am Josh Frost. Hopefully you all know me. :)
Josh Frost
Josh Frost

Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Straatmann Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:52 am

Josh Frost wrote:Hi, I am Josh Frost. Hopefully you all know me. :)

you rock
Joseph Straatmann
Joseph Straatmann

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rupert Jaradal Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 am

Frost is GREEN. Someone please approve now.
lol feeling NICA.
Rupert Jaradal

Number of posts : 83
eLocation : Sabah, Malaysia
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigurd Aasen Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am

Implying you can give greenlights Very Happy

Yeah, prolly has a greenlight.

But can applicants in the future remember to follow the guidelines I set out when writing here. These one line intros aren't really sufficient.
Sigurd Aasen
Sigurd Aasen

Number of posts : 84
eLocation : Palawan, Philippines
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Frost Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:30 pm

1. I have played for almost 3 years. 3 time president, 3 Time Congressman, Former MoD and General of various military branches. Creator of Seal Team 6.

2. Generally I am interested in economic opportunities and I am also interested in helping ePhil create a functional military. Aren Perry said you guys needed a little help. :)

3. I think my vast experience in the game makes me useful in a variety of areas and I can help ePhil be even more successful. I'm just looking to help out.

4. Probably a both. I don't intend to run for office, but I would at least like to help on the military side of things.

greenlight, accepted
Josh Frost
Josh Frost

Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo X Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Joe, Kid and Josh Frost,

Welcome in ePhilippines!!

As of the moment your application are being processed.

Hi Nica director,

I think we left out this one from March:

zxcvb 003 wrote:- Your experience in ePH.
I have no experience in ePhilippines.

- Why you wish to come to ePhilippines and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
I'm a real life Filipino. Pinoy po ako :) Kaya i accpet nyo na po sana ako...

- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
I still don't know how can I help, but I promise to be a citizen who will be cooperative in ePhilippines.

Sana po accept nyo na ako...

waiting for decision [0401]

But I guessed his application already expired.

Revilo X
Revilo X

Number of posts : 1279
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : ePhilippines
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid A Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks guys, I will be moving over here (and requesting citizenship) in a couple of days, I'm very busy over the weekend.
Kid A
Kid A

Back to top Go down

Post by Binayski Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Your experience in eRepublik.
I've been playing this game for about a year I guess. I also participated in ATO team in eMY.

Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
Because I want to come back here to play my part as ePH citizen

What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
By following rules of country's constitution. Participate in ATO team just like I did in eMY if there is a PTO threat in the future.

Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country
Hmm.. I'm not interested to be in political but I might run congress randomly or act as blocker if there was a PTO threat

accepted
Binayski
Binayski

Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DisDick Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:29 am

- Your experience in ePH. I have been selling all of my excess iron to ePH to help with the under production in that market.

- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason). I wish to come to ePH because I need a change. My eLife in the eUS has grown stagnant with a dieing community and over population of turkish it has become a place that I feel I need to break apart from.

- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
I feel I can contribute my super activity to ePH helping it in anyway I can.

- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country. I would like to become involved in the political life of ePH preferably congress ~eventually~ I don't want to rush into anything to give the impression that I am here for any malicious reasons. I am coming to reignite the fun I have being active in this game and to help ePH grow.

-greenlight, waiting for congress approval

Reposting since I didn't get to apply last month due to complications (orders) then I had to become PP of a party to endorse a friend of mine for president of eUSA but now I'm all good :) and will be applying in game tonight. Assuming the greenlight hasn't changed ^__^

greenlight, accepted [0404]
DisDick
DisDick

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rupert Jaradal Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi there, I'm Rupert?...uh...greenlight please?:) I also made a list below:

-7 times Congressman
-1 time SoH(worst congress btw)
-1 time FPM PP
-many times DepEd Director
-V1 AFP Commander(Marines)
-elifetime enemy of JP and his/her slaves
-Bored member
-Certified bum

waiting for decision
Rupert Jaradal

Number of posts : 83
eLocation : Sabah, Malaysia
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by George S. Patton Jr Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:54 pm

- Your experience in eRepublik.
I have been playing for almost two years now. Two time US Congress member. Elven months of service in the US military.

- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
To help develop ePH and to get away from all the drama happening in the US.

I can help politically and help form some sort of military.

- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
Yes, I'm interested in running for congress again. Also I will be getting involved with Jude Conners program.

cancelled application
George S. Patton Jr
George S. Patton Jr

Number of posts : 7
eLocation : Philippines , Mindanao
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1914503

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Gray Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 pm

1. Your experience in eRepublik.
2. Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
3. What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
4. Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.

1. Well I have been in Erepublik for a fairly long time. About the time when the Washington in the US was held by PEACE forces was when I born. I do have large amounts of knowledge and understanding of game mechanics, military training, and minor things such as governmental roles and conducts.

2. Well I came here as a last resort. Of the few remaining English speaking countries I was denied citizenship to my original birthplace the US and also Canada. It all started when I left the US to become part of foundations of the new Ecountry of New Zealand. Unfortunately, the Serbians came and ruined everything. Thus I left seeking political asylum, but I was too late. Like many others citizens from NZ were marked as "NO CITIZENSHIP" by many anti-serb countries. Probably why I was denied citizenship to the US and Canada. Because they thought I was a Serbian. To clarify, no I'm NOT a Serbian. And now I ended up right here in the last place I could think of. The Philippines.

3. Well I'm very experienced in the economic sector so I do have knowledge in that. I also am very experienced in the military sector. Once part of the Training Corp of the US and passed with flying colors, I was transferred to the Mobile Infantry for active duty. I served a few tours with those guys and decided to call it quits. I filed for honorable discharged and I ended my game there. I came back cause I felt bored and heard about the new stuff the Developer team was adding.

4. Well I might. I've been straying away from politics since it was too hectic for me. Commercial life wise, I just work. Never managed a company but I do know how they work in general. I'm mostly involved with the military.

Well that's about it, I would like to thank any congressmen/congresswoman who took the time and effort to read this application. :)

waiting for decision
Bob Gray
Bob Gray

eLocation : Phillippines, Luzon
eRep Function : Awaiting Citizenship to ePh
Registration date : 2011-04-08

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2002282

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Welcome, everybody! Good luck on your applications!
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvb 003 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:25 am

Hi,

I was already declined 2 times.. Sad

Pinoy naman po talaga ako....

Sana naman po tanggapin nyo naman ako sa sarili kong bansa.

Sumunod naman po ako sa mga dapat kong gawin... Sad

waiting for decision
zxcvb 003
zxcvb 003

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:34 am

zxcvb 003 wrote:Hi,

Pinoy ka? Den tray mo mag-jejemon.
sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by donnatelo Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 am

sansae2 wrote:

hahaha!! nakakatawa ka naman sir Sansae2, talagang pinapag jejemon mo pa.

Mukhang pinoy naman po, pero antayin natin kung bibigyan ng greenlight. :)
donnatelo
donnatelo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sansae2 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 am

donnatelo wrote:
sansae2 wrote:

hahaha!! nakakatawa ka naman sir Sansae2, talagang pinapag jejemon mo pa.

Mukhang pinoy naman po, pero antayin natin kung bibigyan ng greenlight. :)
Indeed I am funny donnatelo. Pwede ng sumabak sa PunchLine o Comedy bar.
sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by George S. Patton Jr Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:54 pm

I will be canceling my request for citizenship. I have been called back by the US military. Contact me in the future if you have Citizenship passes open.
George S. Patton Jr
George S. Patton Jr

Number of posts : 7
eLocation : Philippines , Mindanao
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1914503

Back to top Go down

Post by g3org1 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:41 pm

I've been playing this game for about 2 monts. A friend of mine invited me to help eBulgaria in battles but now our allience lose some battles and I need some time to recover.

- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
Because my country is under attack and I am not so powerful to help.

By following rules of country's constitution. May help develop commercial life of country.

- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country
Hmm.. I'm not interested to be in political I might run congress randomly or act as blocker if there was a PTO threat.

If you accept me please contact me g3org1 to move and request.

Regards.

waiting for decision
g3org1
g3org1

Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by StefanAngelove Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 am

Your experience in eRepublik.
I started to play eRepublik in May 2010,but i was not so active,thats why i dont have so much medals.I'm hiper active from around 3 months,so i think i can be useful here :).
Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
I understood from my friend Iliyan Marinov(my friend IRL,very good friend) that ePhilippines is awesome country,so i decided to see if its true.I dont have special reason to leave eBulgaria,just the situation there bored me :).
What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
I think to start here some business(my friend told that you need iron company,probably i'll start some here).If you accept me,i'll show you that i'm nice guy and your decision to approve me is good :)
Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
I dont love to be involved in political life,so i wont take part in this :)
StefanAngelove
StefanAngelove

Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva02 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Heyyy Everyone!

So I've played erep for over a year now but due to some unfortunate reasons I had to start a new citizen ^.^
eUSA is huge and everyone fights with each other I'm tired of politics there! Haha but seriously I can't stand certain people in the eUSA
I'm a versatile guy, so I understand the military and economics aspects of the game and I can do almost any job that is need to be done
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
As of right now just relax, make some money, and help out in the military but maybe in the future get into a little politics and help out where ever im needed.

and if it means anything Angelini is my sister!!! That's why i chose ePH over any other nation. She only has good things to say about everyone here.
Eva02
Eva02

Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcvb 003 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 pm

yikes...

E nagtatagalog na nga ako... gusto pa jejemon.... ano kaya yun..

Siguro jejemon ka sansae no? Nagsusuot kba ng jejecap? Razz peace...

Salamat sa tiwala donnatelo.

Sana i accept nyo na po ako...

Kaso, di pa ako makapag apply ulit, wait pa ako ng 5 days.
zxcvb 003
zxcvb 003

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next