Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship application

4 posters

Go down

Citizenship application Empty Citizenship application

Post by lauris10 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 am

Hello I am Lauris10. I am a newcomer from Lithuania.

I would get are its citizens, because I think that if I can assist the Philippines. Immediately like to thank the President of the Philippines who has accepted me very welcome. so on that country s produce a good impression right away.

Well I hope you will give me the nationality of the Philippines, because I believe that I can help the Philippines. Thank you:)
lauris10
lauris10

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Citizenship application Empty Re: Citizenship application

Post by sansae2 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 am

Welcome to ePhilippines!
sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm

please refer to the questions to be answered in the thread guidelines... thank you...
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Mark Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Welcome
Timothy Mark
Timothy Mark