Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Company Confusion 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Company Confusion 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company Confusion

3 posters

Go down

Company Confusion Empty Company Confusion

Post by MaeveTraugott Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:32 am

So much has changed in the time I've been gone. I've already noticed that worker skill is not factored into the hiring process. When I went into the eRep Wiki, I found a number of outdated pages on the Company pages (they still mentioned skill levels). I'm hoping to hire people to work at my company, but it's hard to go into the endeavor of building a company without knowing whether I can adjust wages or whether productivity is varied for any reason. Does anybody have any company building tips? Does anybody know what products are even in demand? Thanks for any help!
MaeveTraugott
MaeveTraugott

Number of posts : 5
eLocation : Philippines, Visayas
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Back to top Go down

Company Confusion Empty Re: Company Confusion

Post by sansae2 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Raw materials are always in demand so go for grain and iron.

You can bypass the hard road of finding workers by buying/creating new companies. You can work for all of them.

sansae2
sansae2

Number of posts : 677
eLocation : Kalawakan
eRep Function : Nobody
Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.mosttrustedptcs.info

Back to top Go down

Post by coco the killa Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Everyone loses the same amount of health while working, and skills doesn't exist anymore : the job market is now just a list of jobs with the highest paying job being the first.
Therefor, if you want to have workers, you have to propose the job with the best pay...
coco the killa
coco the killa

Number of posts : 194
eLocation : Las Pilipinas
eRep Function : Local idiot
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MaeveTraugott Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

coco the killa wrote:Everyone loses the same amount of health while working, and skills doesn't exist anymore : the job market is now just a list of jobs with the highest paying job being the first.
Therefor, if you want to have workers, you have to propose the job with the best pay...

Reminds me of the real world job market in US. No importance placed on loyalty. I was originally thinking of giving some kind of benefits to my employees like free food for every day worked (I have a food company), but that seems like it's not that important...
MaeveTraugott
MaeveTraugott

Number of posts : 5
eLocation : Philippines, Visayas
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by coco the killa Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Well that could sound interesting, but there is no way to show that in the recruitment page : the only factor is moneyyy lounge lizard
coco the killa
coco the killa

Number of posts : 194
eLocation : Las Pilipinas
eRep Function : Local idiot
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: