Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (new application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (new application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new application

3 posters

Go down

new application Empty new application

Post by J Grey Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello! I am looking for a new beginning and a new excitement in the game - that is why I am applying for a citizenship. Philippines are a country that have always played the game with courage and dignity, for which they have my big respect for quite a long time. I am a loyal and devoted player and I think I can contribute positively on your society. Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
J Grey
J Grey
J Grey

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Back to top Go down

new application Empty Re: new application

Post by J Grey Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

... and to the list of the questions:

1. Your experience in eRepublik:
I've started the gave in beginning of 2010. Since then I've been involved in Political life of my country. I've been several times party president and for a short period of time MoFA and an ambassador. I also have companies for quite a long time - they are not too many or very advanced but I've always paid my taxes honestly - which is not very common thing among the players :) And the other important experience for me is my newspaper. I've always been an active journalist and writer.

2. Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country?
I am looking for a new beginning and a new attraction in the game. ePH is quite a nice country, that has always played with courage and dignity.

3. What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you?
I am loyal and devoted player. As I said I pay my taxes honestly:), You will get one active newspaper as well. And if you think that you can use my strength (though it is not very impressive:) you will be welcomed.

4. Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country?
Commercial life - yes for sure. Political life - I need to have a better view of it before deciding. I believe that the most important thing for the politics are the bright ideas and the principles of the party.

I am ready to answer if there are any additional questions.

Best regards,
J Grey
J Grey
J Grey

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by coco the killa Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Could you add the link to your profile please ? or if you can't, just the numbers of the end of the link, for example : http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2845731 would be 2845731
Thank you, and Welcome
coco the killa
coco the killa

Number of posts : 194
eLocation : Las Pilipinas
eRep Function : Local idiot
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by M'anvydas Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Welcome!
M'anvydas