Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Citizenship 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship

2 posters

Go down

Citizenship Empty Citizenship

Post by ajab2 Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 am

- Your experience in eRepublik: -in September 14 it will be year.
- Why do you wish to come to ePH and why do you want to leave Belarus(if there is any specific reason)? : - - I want ePH because Belarus and Ukraine(my native country) are occupied by enemies, and I think that ePH is a good grouwing country.
- What do you think can you contribute to our country and why should we accept you? : - I am going to join ePH MU and in future and it will give more power to you.
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country? : - Planning to get involved in commercial life of this country .
ajab2
ajab2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Empty Re: Citizenship

Post by Lacon Yan Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Welcome to ePH :)
Lacon Yan
Lacon Yan

Number of posts : 317
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines