Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (  Citizenship Application to savasmg 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (  Citizenship Application to savasmg 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship Application to savasmg

4 posters

Go down

Citizenship Application to savasmg Empty Citizenship Application to savasmg

Post by savasmg Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH Sad
- Your experience in eRepublik.
5829EXP
865Stenght
147,723 military rank points
- Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
My real country is Germany, but a lot of teritories of Germany is ocupated by others counties...
I was in big countries in Erepublik. In Serbia, Hungray and now i'm in Macedonia and some others.
Also a was in small countries, like Latvia(small country in Europe), Ukraine(a lot of time ago this country has big teritory, but now it is small country..) and not long time in others.. Also in Germany(i can go in this country wahtever i like :) ) i just want to try somethink else in this game.. not just stay forever in one country...
- What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
I dont know :? i'm not very good player, so i dont know what i can do? Maybe sell some food or q2 weapshons. Also i have q3food building, so i will make some biznis or somethink like that :?
- Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
I dont know. I want to travel in the whole world. First i want o go to ePH(because my family friends from germany city Gernsheim was where two years ago(in real life)), second- to Sounth Africa, because there in real life live a lot of germanies.
Profile link
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/4756954
About me
I'm Wyki(boy) from small city in Germany Gernsheim(near big river Rein). In real life i like travel(if i have money, and not expensive travels...), read books, fishing, also partying :) [i]
savasmg
savasmg

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application to savasmg Empty Re: Citizenship Application to savasmg

Post by Ariel Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 am

Welcome!
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 pm

savasmg wrote:SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH Sad
- Your experience in eRepublik.
5829EXP
865Stenght
147,723 military rank points

"Your experience in eRepublik" - what have you done in eRepublik
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mirek12345 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Welcome
mirek12345
mirek12345

Number of posts : 39
eLocation : ePH
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by savasmg Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 pm

"Your experience in eRepublik"
I was in congress one time. In Germany also. Also i have q3food factory, and in some countries i try make biznnis, but it was not very good... I play just 2,5months. That all. thumbs up
savasmg
savasmg

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:49 pm

I'm sorry, I've got to reject your application. It seems that you are still unsure on what path you are going to take. This does not mean you are not allowed to re-apply, but you are first to search for your inner direction. I hope you understand.

EZEX Lacroa
National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Director
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by savasmg Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:01 pm

i will make business in ePH. also i will try go to congress and politics,because congressman looks inactive. it's okay? :)
savasmg
savasmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

EZEX, I think you should reconsider savasmg's request.

A person's "inner direction" is not within the purview of NICA. Rather, we are mostly concerned with national security.
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:41 am

Hmm... In light of Ariel's comment, I might reconsider. I will have to ask the Congress for its decision in this matter.
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by savasmg Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 am

I did not understand. I'll get a citizenship or not? or I should write again about me? :?
savasmg
savasmg

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:10 am

Your citizenship is still being discussed as we speak. Please wait until we reach a verdict.
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down