Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button () for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

How do we revive the forum?

Go down

How do we revive the forum?

Post by Krazier on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 pm

It's sad to see that this forum is practically dead. There is not even a hand full of posts from this month (dec) and during the last 24h only three people visited the forum. Even I am only here, because of the eUniversity task that was given to me, but I think sending people here is a good start to revive the forum.

A forum like this has many advantages over the in-game media module (which I am not a big fan of). This would be a good place for guides that would otherwise vanish after a short time from the front panel of the media module. People could link in their newspapers to the forum for additional informations or discussions.

In my opinion a thriving community is the basis for a good working eNation and I think this forum would provide a good platform for such a community.
Krazier

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down