Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer

+4
Rageldo
abzki
Meghan
Sino Kamukamo
8 posters

Go down

Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer Empty Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer

Post by Sino Kamukamo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am

Its Summer in the Philippines right now (I'm homesick) Name 5 activities you'd want to do in summer...

1. Summer Time in Boracay - People would argue Boracay is too commercialized as a beach. Its beaches aren't as pretty as before. Even though most of it is true I still love the vibe of the place. It also helps to have an aunt who owns a resort there LOL. I have free food whenever I'm there. I just love people watching, taking an occasional swim, getting yourself massaged by manangs on the beach, getting hammered with alcohol during evening and meeting people who want to party all night.... I wanna hop on a plane now just thinking about it....

2. Taking a Ferry down to the southern islands... If you are adventurous enough the ferry trip is the way to travel. On my way to Cebu i woke up and there was a girl I didn't know cuddling me....ayus!!! She was too drunk and somehow my roomie left my door open and she fell asleep in my bed. I love seeing the islands.

3. I'd want to visit Paris... such a romantic place. Its too bad i was always in a rush when I'm in Paris... I want to visit it again this time without rushing.

4.Spend time with family. I just wish we all could be together even for just a week.

5. Sky Dive ... I've always wanted to do it. Its something I listed as one of the things I really have to do before I die.
Sino Kamukamo
Sino Kamukamo

Number of posts : 26
eLocation : Luzon
eRep Function : Community Builder
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer Empty Re: Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer

Post by Meghan Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:06 pm

1. get more time for work in
2. do online course studies
3. maybe go to the freaking pool for once
4. NOT be in high school
5. did i mention work?
Meghan
Meghan

Number of posts : 605
eLocation : Mindanao
eRep Function : Congresswoman
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer Empty Re: Its summer in the Philippines. Name 5 activities you wish you could do this summer

Post by abzki Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 am

1.eat
2.sleep
3.hang out w/ friends everywhere
4.play games
5.last but not the least eat/sleep more...

hehehe... im cebuano BTW..
abzki
abzki

Number of posts : 10
eLocation : visayas ephilippines
eRep Function : soldier
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageldo Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 am

mine is simple:

1) hack CIA
2) transfer Bill Gates' money to my bank account
3) Track down your IP addresses
4) Make a computer virus
5) and lvl up my Rohan Character

3rd one was just a joke, hehe
Rageldo
Rageldo

Number of posts : 295
eLocation : Palawan
eRep Function : General of the Philippine Army and Philippine Ambassador to eSouth Africa
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by RomanSoldier Sun May 24, 2009 3:02 am

1) Skin Bob Boblo alive
2)Boil the Kettle
3)Put the potatoes in the pot
4) add some stew and other vegetables
5) add Bob and then eat the BOB BOBLO SOUP!
RomanSoldier
RomanSoldier

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Richards Sun May 24, 2009 3:13 am

wow, that's so exciting
Lee Richards
Lee Richards

Number of posts : 1843
eLocation : Limpopo, South Africa
eRep Function : Grandmaster of Procrastination
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Reclusive Monkey Sun May 24, 2009 8:33 am

1. Sleep in, without being woken up until noon. Yes, I know I should be out enjoying the sunshine but a long lie in would be fantastic.

2. Go camping with friends and sit round a camp fire long into the night drinking rum and putting the world to rights.

3. Take the kids to Disneyland Paris. Can't afford =[

4. Have a day long feast with the family like they do in France.

5. Win a seat in the Philippines congress and help our economy grow to raise the wealth of all Filipinos =]
Reclusive Monkey
Reclusive Monkey
Admin

Number of posts : 1006
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : President, PIA Director, CEO Monkey Holdings
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hoskin Sun May 24, 2009 11:56 am

Hmmmm....Rum....Goooood Sheeeeeit.

Anyway:
1. Go to boardmasters
2. Have more than one day off a week
3. Reclusives 4. just without the France or the family 8)
4. Get my drivers licence
5. Go to s.wales and get wrecked
hoskin
hoskin

Number of posts : 1700
eLocation : Palawan, Philippines
eRep Function : Raping your men and robbing your women.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down