Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button ([Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button ([Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President?

+3
hoskin
indielfi
Prince Terence II
7 posters

Go down

What is your criteria in voting for an aspiring Philippine President?

[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_lcap80%[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_lcap10%[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_lcap0%[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_lcap0%[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_lcap10%[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? Empty [Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President?

Post by Prince Terence II Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

Okay. So I need your views on who will you vote for, Jelly or Paul DS?

State your reasons why are you voting for him.

Reminders:
Let us try to be open and accept others opinions. And please, no fighting. :)
Prince Terence II
Prince Terence II
Sultan of Mindanao and Sulu

Number of posts : 625
eLocation : Palawan, PH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

https://www.facebook.com/terence.valdehueza

Back to top Go down

[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? Empty Re: [Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President?

Post by indielfi Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 am

Hmm, I think "non-RL" and "RL Filipino" choices should be remove. This is becoming a big issue already, this RL- thing. Of course we want active RL Filipino players which we are obviously lacking but we don't want to promote segregation or give an impression that we are promoting it.

just my 2 cents.. and I want it back xD
indielfi
indielfi

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

[Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President? Empty Re: [Politics] Who will be our August 2010 President?

Post by Prince Terence II Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am

I think it should stay.

I want to patch everything with this thread. Say you want to say people. We have to end this issue, not by keeping our mouths shut but with an understanding of what should be fixed.
Prince Terence II
Prince Terence II

Number of posts : 625
eLocation : Palawan, PH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

https://www.facebook.com/terence.valdehueza

Back to top Go down

Post by hoskin Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm as of yet undecided, hence I went for the first option. I think they're both great guys who can do the job, and I'm yet to see a manifesto by PDS.

Reasons for Jelly - He's got a lot of connections around the world and seems to be able to grab allies from thin air. More than likely from his country hopping [note: I know that sounds bad, but it isn't intended to sound so. It's an advantage, because he knows people everywhere, I just couldn't think of a better phrase]

Reasons agains Jelly - Has already decided his cabinet, and has picked close friends to help him run it, rather than asking the rest of the population to apply and then picking the best. Also forgetting to put the whole decision on joining ONE to a congressional vote until Myung stepped in, this puts him down a couple of pegs for me because how do we know he'll keep us informed as to what's going on and not just do whatever he wants cause he has buttons?

Reasons for PDS- He's a tidy guy who seems p. competent and has a strong base of support in the philippines because he's been with us for forever and has seen many presidents come and go, should know how to conduct matters properly in regards to big decisions having been a congressman for a looong time. Is easy to kick over a fence.

Reasons against SDP - Where did you go? Sad Not spoken to him much recently which worries me about activity levels etc. No manifesto!
hoskin
hoskin

Number of posts : 1700
eLocation : Palawan, Philippines
eRep Function : Raping your men and robbing your women.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelly Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:48 pm

If we're chocking this up to be RL issue then I won't have a part in it :/

but I voted for anyone because...this is an eWorld, and whoever has the drive, the experience and the trust should be allowed to do their job

but anyway, hoskin, I think you summed me up..I chose my cabinet with who they were: keegan, myung, negosyo, andres, anarchist and the others not because they were friends (even though most are) But because I think they are the best for the job, if someone thinks they are not and would like to question that I'd happily take my cabinet to the vote and elect an official if one I've chosen has been found to not be acceptable

As for the no-debate thing, you'll see I chose myung_kei, because he reminds me to do what needs to be done, sometimes I'll /try/ to do things my way but in the end I've realized that only gets me in trouble Very Happy and so, I've chosen myung to be my VP so he keeps me out of that trouble lol
Jelly
Jelly

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Delos Santos Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm

hi hoskin, our timezone is a hindrance on how you can chat with me. anyway, indie told me you wanted to talk to me so i'll be online sometime to talk to you..

As for Jelly, do not fear about the issues regarding RL citizenship. We had non-RL Filipino people that became presidents, and they were great.
Paul Delos Santos
Paul Delos Santos

Number of posts : 424
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : Lul Proposer xD~
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Brooks Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 pm

I would vote for Jelly as of this moment, because PDS hasn't published his manfesto yet as far as I have seen as of checking the forum. Thereofre, I have no idea what his plans would be. lol.
@PDS: Tell us what you are going to do, so we know who to vote for, man.
Josie Brooks
Josie Brooks

Number of posts : 131
eRep Function : Member of Congress and Press Director of Seeking Fate's Tapestry
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Phae'annis Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 am

I support Jelly because he spoke up first and I think he will do a good job as our president.
Phae'annis
Phae'annis

Number of posts : 110
eLocation : Luzon
Registration date : 2010-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by hoskin Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:10 am

Paul Delos Santos wrote:hi hoskin, our timezone is a hindrance on how you can chat with me. anyway, indie told me you wanted to talk to me so i'll be online sometime to talk to you..
But you used to be always online ¬¬
hoskin
hoskin

Number of posts : 1700
eRep Function : Raping your men and robbing your women.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Delos Santos Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

i'm turning off my laptop now Razz
Paul Delos Santos
Paul Delos Santos

Number of posts : 424
eLocation : Luzon, Philippines
eRep Function : Lul Proposer xD~
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down