Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (  Citizenship Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Philippines
Mabuhay!

Welcome to the eRepublik & e-Sim Philippines community forum, where all discussions related to the eRepubik & e-Sim Philippine' Government and community are found.

If you already have an account in this forum, please type-in your username and password in the boxes upon clicking the log-in button below.

If ever that you don't have a forum account, please register by clicking the register button or link your facebook account by clicking this kind of button (  Citizenship Application 81311352) for you to automatically sign-in next time upon you visit again our forums.
Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship Application

4 posters

Go down

Citizenship Application Empty Citizenship Application

Post by M'anvydas Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 am

Hello citizens of ePhilippines,I'm M'anvydas,in rl i will study IT,i'm 20 years old. I traveled here and i'm asking for your citizenship,because i got bored of political quarrels,inner friction. I've got lots of experience, I was citizen of eItaly for a quite long time, i worked as a ambassador, i could help you in foreign affairs. I have seen a lot in this game, I play from Oct 26, 2009. I've got some military experience too. I don't have plans to get involved in politics or economy,unless it's really needed and you would ask me for it.
M'anvydas
M'anvydas

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-27

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Application Empty Re: Citizenship Application

Post by EZEX Lacroa Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 pm

You're from what country? (Di dove sei?)
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Number of posts : 1074
eLocation : Philippines
eRep Function : The lone Gundam
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by M'anvydas Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Why you are asking?
M'anvydas
M'anvydas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

He's the Director of Immigration. It's his job to screen citizenship applicants for approval or disapproval of Congress. Anyway, you should probably answer his question. Razz
Ariel
Ariel

Number of posts : 3426
eRep Function : Statesman, Public Servant, Entrepreneur, Journalist, Baker
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by M'anvydas Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm from Italy. ;)
M'anvydas
M'anvydas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Welcome!
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:23 pm

M'anvydas wrote:I'm from Italy. ;)

Grazie, segnor...

Did you refer to the thread guidelines posted at the Citizenship Request thread? I would want you to answer those preliminary questions for now. They might be the basis of your admission or rejection to the Philippines. XD
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by coco the killa Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 am

EZEX Lacroa wrote:

Grazie, segnor...

Did you refer to the thread guidelines posted at the Citizenship Request thread? I would want you to answer those preliminary questions for now. They might be the basis of your admission or rejection to the Philippines. XD
He actually did lounge lizard :

Your experience in eRepublik.
M'anvydas wrote:Hello citizens of ePhilippines,I'm M'anvydas,in rl i will study IT,i'm 20 years old.
Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
M'anvydas wrote:I traveled here and i'm asking for your citizenship,because i got bored of political quarrels,inner friction.
What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
M'anvydas wrote: I've got lots of experience, I was citizen of eItaly for a quite long time, i worked as a ambassador, i could help you in foreign affairs. I have seen a lot in this game, I play from Oct 26, 2009. I've got some military experience too.
Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
M'anvydas wrote:I don't have plans to get involved in politics or economy,unless it's really needed and you would ask me for it.

Original post :
M'anvydas wrote:Hello citizens of ePhilippines,I'm M'anvydas,in rl i will study IT,i'm 20 years old. I traveled here and i'm asking for your citizenship,because i got bored of political quarrels,inner friction. I've got lots of experience, I was citizen of eItaly for a quite long time, i worked as a ambassador, i could help you in foreign affairs. I have seen a lot in this game, I play from Oct 26, 2009. I've got some military experience too. I don't have plans to get involved in politics or economy,unless it's really needed and you would ask me for it.
coco the killa
coco the killa

Number of posts : 194
eLocation : Las Pilipinas
eRep Function : Local idiot
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm

coco the killa wrote:
EZEX Lacroa wrote:

Grazie, segnor...

He actually did lounge lizard :

Your experience in eRepublik.
M'anvydas wrote:Hello citizens of ePhilippines,I'm M'anvydas,in rl i will study IT,i'm 20 years old.
Why you wish to come to ePH and why you left your old country (if there is any specific reason).
M'anvydas wrote:I traveled here and i'm asking for your citizenship,because i got bored of political quarrels,inner friction.
What you think you can contribute to our country and why we should accept you.
M'anvydas wrote: I've got lots of experience, I was citizen of eItaly for a quite long time, i worked as a ambassador, i could help you in foreign affairs. I have seen a lot in this game, I play from Oct 26, 2009. I've got some military experience too.
Do you have plans to become involved in either political or commercial life of our country.
M'anvydas wrote:I don't have plans to get involved in politics or economy,unless it's really needed and you would ask me for it.

Original post :
M'anvydas wrote:Hello citizens of ePhilippines,I'm M'anvydas,in rl i will study IT,i'm 20 years old. I traveled here and i'm asking for your citizenship,because i got bored of political quarrels,inner friction. I've got lots of experience, I was citizen of eItaly for a quite long time, i worked as a ambassador, i could help you in foreign affairs. I have seen a lot in this game, I play from Oct 26, 2009. I've got some military experience too. I don't have plans to get involved in politics or economy,unless it's really needed and you would ask me for it.

This just proves that I don't read (everything seriously) XD Thanks for the heads-up!
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Anyway, I would like you to elaborate on your wanderings. I'm pretty much interested on your capabilities on foreign affairs. (Plus, you can teach me some Italian... XD)
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 pm

EZEX Lacroa wrote:Anyway, I would like you to elaborate on your wanderings. I'm pretty much interested on your capabilities on foreign affairs. (Plus, you can teach me some Italian... XD)
I think EZEX means, where else have you been? Razz
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by M'anvydas Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 pm

So, what's your decision?
M'anvydas
M'anvydas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah, EZEX, what's your decision. Don't keep this guy waiting Razz
Ariel
Ariel

Back to top Go down

Post by EZEX Lacroa Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 am

Under the provisions of HR017, Title 2, Section 3, Paragraph 1: Level 2 (aka "Green Light") - "The citizen in question is a foreign national who has applied to become a citizen." , M'anvydas is hereby entitled with a citizenship pass. Welcome to the Philippines.

Sgd.
EZEX Lacroa,
Bureau of Immigration/National Intelligence Coordinating Agency Director
EZEX Lacroa
EZEX Lacroa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content